S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't even like stormtroopers and I'm really tempted by the SHF...I'm really on the fence.

755768b31d58b1690dfa0a4741c60fe2.jpg

e76957ebea0baa9e5b2f250995eed833.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curious, has anyone attempted a custom ROTS Obi Wan with one of the heads from the aotc? If you removed the long locks of hair at the back and resculpted the hair in those areas it might make a decent stand in for the time being

Daaaamnnnn. Those stormies look amazing all standing together like that. You single handedly f'd my wallet up, sir.

Haha geez. Way to add insult to injury. I'm obligated to create my own stormtrooper gang at this point. Got my Bruce Lee on the way too.

Haha geez. Way to add insult to injury. I'm obligated to create my own stormtrooper gang at this point. Got my Bruce Lee on the way too.

Same here....6 stormies (I think...or is it 7?) And yellow Bruce Lee! I might need counselling?

Same here....6 stormies (I think...or is it 7?) And yellow Bruce Lee! I might need counselling?

I feel like 9 stormtroopers is enough. I don't buy any of the other R1 or TFA stuff, so it works out. ;)

Some small, insane part of me wants to go to 12. :monkey3

Back