S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the plaques I would say they will be a pack. They all say c3p0 & r2d2, plus, no one would accept a $60 statue as c3p0 will be.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The nose bridge of the R1 Stormtroopers are kinda thin, and they cheapen out on the shoulder straps. :slap it seems like they forgot to put it in.

_DSC9496.jpg

Will Figuarts ever release an ANH Leia or RO Jyn Erso?

The headsculpts and paint apps on the Hasbro figures are just so bad they are breaking my heart.
The sculpting on the hasbro figures are actually great....it's the paint that lets everything down

The sculpting on the hasbro figures are actually great....it's the paint that lets everything down
You guys shoils check out the black series customs by Oldboy if you haven't already, some of them look better than the shf. Of course these are handmade works of art that cant realistically be manufactured at a price that isn't similar to hot toys. But just think of their Jango head on the SHF body...

Yep. That's what i meant. Black series figures mostly have fantastic sculpts underneath all those horrible paint apps haha

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if the stormtroopers in the back of this photo have a different helmet than the standard bandai model (in front)? It looks like more than just the brow being moved up. They look pretty nice. Anyone have an idea or have built one to look like this? Also, that's some seriously yellowing plastic, is that a problem with the model kit stormtroopers?

32383260085_4db95c530b_h.jpg

What's the size comparison between Figuarts and Hasbro? Because getting a couple of Rebel troopers and modifying a blazing red sabre through their chests would make for a cool diorama...

From the plaques I would say they will be a pack. They all say c3p0 & r2d2, plus, no one would accept a $60 statue as c3p0 will be.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

He looks to have all the requisite joints to me. If McFarlane could do a T2 Endoskeleton with complete articulation over 10 years ago, I'm sure Bandai can do a properly articulated Threepio.

Back