S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the size comparison between Figuarts and Hasbro? Because getting a couple of Rebel troopers and modifying a blazing red sabre through their chests would make for a cool diorama...

Hasbro is on the taller end of the 1:12 scale. Still, with some creative displaying it shouldn't be an issue.

Does anyone know if Bandai sells replacement wrist pegs? The left wrist peg on Mace Windu falls apart constantly. I'm afraid I'm going to lose it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, did you ever find out about replacement parts? I was able to purchase another Jedi Luke with a broken hand peg for super cheap. Not having luck with finding anyone to cast.

Hey, did you ever find out about replacement parts? I was able to purchase another Jedi Luke with a broken hand peg for super cheap. Not having luck with finding anyone to cast.

Nope. I asked the guy who I bought it from (small online store I never have issues with) and he said he couldn't help me. I've also asked bigger stores for replacement parts and pretty much just get ignored.

Nope. I asked the guy who I bought it from (small online store I never have issues with) and he said he couldn't help me. I've also asked bigger stores for replacement parts and pretty much just get ignored.

Bummer, I'll let you know if I find anything out.

What's the size comparison between Figuarts and Hasbro? Because getting a couple of Rebel troopers and modifying a blazing red sabre through their chests would make for a cool diorama...

I don't think Hasbro has released any Rebel Troopers in their 6" line.

Mafex
b95061d8276308ceef237bedf8d29423.jpg
adfcb9dff2986920e2766b172d1beb52.jpg

I think they're using the printing projection tech now! They started using it on the mafex Harley Quinn to do the face paint or something, looks like it's getting wider use! Of course the prototype could just be expertly painted and the actual figure will look terrible...

Just worked out that I can only post photos from main website, but mobile one. So thought I'd give quick catch up off some of my figures....to celebrate my 100 posts :)

Now can anyone help me get the mobile version of the site, instead of the full version on my phone? Help! :-(

I think they're using the printing projection tech now! They started using it on the mafex Harley Quinn to do the face paint or something, looks like it's getting wider use! Of course the prototype could just be expertly painted and the actual figure will look terrible...[/QUOTE]

Amazing results!

Mafex

I think they're using the printing projection tech now! They started using it on the mafex Harley Quinn to do the face paint or something, looks like it's getting wider use! Of course the prototype could just be expertly painted and the actual figure will look terrible...

So so good. I'm really hoping they start living up to their prototypes like Figuarts has. Their armoured stuff has been great but even time human skin has come into play it's been awful (barring Joker and Harley). I really hope they nail Knightmare Bats first.

Mafex

This definitely looks amazing, but going to have to wait to see the final product. To me, their Harley still looked like a ghostly goo-face compared to the Figuarts version haha. I actually just received my Mafex FO Trooper and had high hopes for it. Boy was I let down. It feels nothing like their Bobas, barely stands on its own. It's also way too big to fit in my collection. In conclusion : ) I guess I probably won't get this Finn, even if the headsculpt is amazing

Back