S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the riot troop pre-ordered. Now the wait for clone trooper and battle droid to ship.

Finally decided on a tunic/cloak combo! image.jpg

I want that riot trooper but can't really justify it. I'll have to pass :(
I'm still undecided on whether to cancel my Scout bike or not. They want payment right on top of Xmas when I have presents and other figures to pay for!

Finally decided on a tunic/cloak combo!

Hi, I'm curious to know where you got the tunic/cloak combo. I've seen some auctions on eBay for cloaks but not like what you have there.

I just started collecting these myself. Here's my first foray, apologies for the lowlight photo:

IMG_0004.jpg

I had previously (just a couple of months ago) started down the road of collecting Black Series figures but once I saw these I was sold on just going exclusively SHF. Since I was a little bit late to this, I decided to go ahead and purchase Kylo Ren, Captain Phasma and the FO Stormtrooper from a Japanese eBay seller with lots of good feedback. Of course, these were pre-orders. I'm just curious if any of you have had experience with eBay pre-ordering?

Reading through the thread, I've noticed some of the figures that could possibly be coming soon and I'm very excited at the prospect of some of them. Ideally, I want to keep my collection focused to about 5 figures per movie (don't have a ton of shelf space to spare).

Star Wars:

Han — pictured as coming soon
Luke (Tatooine) — pictured as coming soon

The Empire Strikes Back

Luke (Bespin)
Han (Bespin)
Boba Fett — rumored
Lando
Yoda

Return of the Jedi

Luke (in Black) — released 2015
Darth Vader — released 2015
Biker Scout w/Speeder Bike — coming 2016

Miscellaneous

Stormtrooper — released 2015
Chewbacca — pictured as coming soon
R2-D2 — pictured as coming soon
C-3PO — pictured as coming soon

The Force Awakens

Kylo Ren — coming 2015/2016
Captain Phasma — coming 2016
First Order Stormtrooper — coming 2015/2016

That's kind of my makeshift wish-list. After I see TFA there may be a few other characters I would like to see. Maybe Finn, I dunno. I'm not into the Prequels though.

Sorry for multiple replies to the same thread — just had one question for those of you with Darth Vader. Are there any ways to customize the cape? I feel like it's a little too cumbersome; perhaps a little too long. Just curious if anyone has done any customizing or maybe even gone the cloth route.

I just started collecting these myself. Here's my first foray, apologies for the lowlight photo:

I had previously (just a couple of months ago) started down the road of collecting Black Series figures but once I saw these I was sold on just going exclusively SHF. Since I was a little bit late to this, I decided to go ahead and purchase Kylo Ren, Captain Phasma and the FO Stormtrooper from a Japanese eBay seller with lots of good feedback. Of course, these were pre-orders. I'm just curious if any of you have had experience with eBay pre-ordering?

Glad youre on aboard the SHF line, and you've got a nice display there.

About your question on pre ordering from an eBay seller - expect that there might be delays on your orders.

I suggest you pre order on import sites, folks here can help you out with that info. I go to sites like Nippon-Yassan, Anime-Export or Hobby Link Japan.

I ordered my SHF Luke at AE and got the figure on time. Good luck!

You think the heavy gunner and other one will be web exclusive as well?

I know about the Heavy Gunner, but what's "the other one" you're referring to? From those leaked pictures last month I see the riot gear trooper, heavy gunner, and then what I think is a normal trooper in a display case together.

Sorry smitbro2, just checked back at the pic and your right, the third trooper looks like the regular trooper.

Back