S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly like the original?

RedDragon8.jpg

CQP8j_Xo_VEAEjg_PV.png

Its still not entirely show accurate but it buries the original

May not be the best pic but if anything it should be bulkier to be 100% accurate. It's accurate enough and looks really good. I'll gladly throw down for this beast.

Wow, that turned out excellent. I don't mind it not being bulky, I actually prefer it slightly more streamlined. Besides, you got a guy in a suit so it obviously looks chunky. So glad to see Red Dragonzord in all it's glory again.

My girl is buying me Tigerzord and Saba for Christmas.

Looks good. Can't wait to see reviews. Ill probably hold off of him. I may buy the falcon but I'm done with the legacy zords. Only thing ill buy besides the legacy blaster is 1/6 scale rangers.

12113378_966101666781771_5129509661321879900_o.jpg

Uk are getting them first this time. ( Though by first, literally there will be some for sale at the boof in a UK convention. as for mass release not sure )

Damn my head is woozy from the nostalgia overload. I can still remember the good times vividly with all of the MMPR toys.

Damn my head is woozy from the nostalgia overload. I can still remember the good times vividly with all of the MMPR toys.

Me too. I love it. I remember getting up early in the morning and taking my rangers outside to battle Goldar and king sphinx.

Wow I can't believe they're doing those now.

As for Falcon Zord, I think it looks pretty weak. The obvious latches on the wings are horrible.

Love legacy so much, I still need a Titanus (never showed up in my city)

Any pics of tiger zord combining with the others?

I really like that they have combined the ranger colors for the communicator. Better than having to buy them all. Ill probably display with blue

Back