S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just can't stand the fandom behind his characters, and JDF himself.

JDF wants to be your friend, Snake. lol

I do get that the Green ranger is by far the biggest seller, but I too wish they would do other ranger weapons like the power blaster. Maybe they are saving that for next year.

Starlight.studios, LLC (on ebay) does have some really cool Power Rangers replica props though. I bought the green and red ranger communicators from them. Very cool pieces. I want to buy a set of the power coins as well.

I somehow managed to miss the SH Figuarts MMPR Blue Ranger, which shocked me since I thought I had pre-ordered them all. Should I hold my breath for a reissue of any of the MMPR, or should I just bite the bullet and pay the big bucks while the going is good?

I somehow managed to miss the SH Figuarts MMPR Blue Ranger, which shocked me since I thought I had pre-ordered them all. Should I hold my breath for a reissue of any of the MMPR, or should I just bite the bullet and pay the big bucks while the going is good?

It was mentioned that there's a "possibility" that they'll get reissued during the release of the new movie. But no guarantee. I say if u have the money get it now but if not then wait and hope for the best. I needed only pink and I waited for the perfect deal and got her. paid $20 above retail, which is not a bad deal

Well, heres movie white, actually quite nice for an American line!

8b8bcbb492ce0af38b9afc0cbbc4860a.jpg

Now if you excuse me, im off to gawk at the new dbz figuarts again [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Legacy Megazord reissues are starting to ship.

And Black/Gold Saba revealed. LOOKS AWESOME. I'm jealous of those who score one. Not gonna lie.

Megazord?

I just looked today and didn't see anything. I don't believe so - haven't heard about POs with them. Just places like BBTS, etc.
Yea that's what I was afraid of, I got mine shipped today unexpectedly and was gonna return it due to lack of funds hoping I can find it at TRU. But guess cup of noodle for 2 weeks it is lmao!!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

So my cousin just won the red and green ranger (American versions) and the stands for 140 shipped. Was that a good deal? Also, $90 for white ranger, good deal?

I'd say that's not terrible. Green danger goes for $100+ and red ranger is still easier to find. White ranger at $90 sounds about riight

Anyone have any ideas for a reasonably priced yellow ranger? Can't believe I procrastinated getting her until she was long gone.

Last edited:
Back