S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well that sucks for like 95% of general collectors. Most of us cant afford to go to Toyfair or even afford the suggested $200 price tag

It will most likely be at TRU and maybe other retailers but will still be a $200 price tag.... $200 is nothing compared to what we spend on 1/6 scale and 1/4 Sideshow/Hot Toys/Enterbay stuff....

Oh it will be a mix, I didnt mean the whole thing :lol

Most likely the feet, chest and head will be diecast, and thats alot of metal.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Ordered the Dragonzord at TRU.com a week ago and it just arrived today!

cwMMq7E.png

Getting ready to add it to the collection.

6vdAQdN.png

Super fantastic. The articulated tail is the best part. While I'm a sucker for the '93 edition, the Legacy version is a worthy successor.

H9J0ZIt.png

With his Megazord buddy. His head fin is juuuuuuuust barely bent. Hardly noticeable.

4zRDTVc.png

Bring on Titanus!

Also, my SHF Blue Ranger arrives on Monday! Pics to come!

Ordered the Dragonzord at TRU.com a week ago and it just arrived today!

cwMMq7E.png

Getting ready to add it to the collection.

6vdAQdN.png

Super fantastic. The articulated tail is the best part. While I'm a sucker for the '93 edition, the Legacy version is a worthy successor.

H9J0ZIt.png

With his Megazord buddy. His head fin is juuuuuuuust barely bent. Hardly noticeable.

4zRDTVc.png

Bring on Titanus!

Also, my SHF Blue Ranger arrives on Monday! Pics to come!

Cool! Can't wait to see the actual Legacy Dragonzord! Hope it will arrive my place soon.

So Titanus will be limited edition and not a general release?

According the the Bandai Rep from Toy Fair but take it with a gain of salt, cause an Bandai rep also said back in 2010 that we were getting a Dragonzord in 2010, and that never happened...

^ Epic.

Could anybody who hasn't voted for Gohan in the poll because the version isn't specified speak up? Because I kinda fear that has swayed the votes against him. Ultimate Gohan came in third in Pwn's poll on here, so I'm wondering how it's possible he's staying behind now...?

^ Niice!

Finally got blue too, but, can't help it, first response after holding this:
30jnssm.png

Is this:
WqNYmXZ_medium.jpg

I LOVE the colour of blue though, looks fantastic.

well congrats dude! and to DF too. but man, if i had OCD i'd have some major issues with the boxes :lol
@snake: cool looking shelf!

Back