S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I did I saw that he took the helmet off but I thought they had someone else do the fight scenes. His style looked different to me. Pretty cool though. Looking forward to the Green Ranger episode.

What you seen in that vid was his real fighting style, the one he used in the show was what he was told to do, thats why it was different.

I just want to see the super megaforce episode where Tommy uses whites powers, I want to know how he got those powers back. Green is easily accounted for because rita never destroyed thoses powers, she just took them back, but both white powers were completely destroyed.

Is that US Dollars? How much is shipping? I'll definitely get this from you then since my store doesn't have it and eBay prices are ridiculous.

Canadian...PM your postal code and I'll see if I can get it and a box for it this weekend. Then I'll give you a ship quote.

$55.34 + shpping.

Any chance you could pick me up one?

Any word on when we should start scouring our local TRU's for the Dragon Dagger? I know their website says it'll be released at the end of February, but does that mean it'll start showing up on shelves at the same time as well?

found out he actually had a stunt double. Was shocked cause I knew he did his own stunts at times.

Just got a pic from a friend that he's bro found the dragon dagger at his local store, he's from san frascisco. So keep an eye out at ur local stores.

That's two states that I've heard reports on. So far I've heard sightings in Florida and California now.

LEGACY Titanus Confirmed... Looks like I'm prob gonna spend $100+ for an Legacy Megazord next month but what the hell...

BgoCVYoCAAAo-Jl.jpg

Titanus was released before in the 2010 line, so it was a given they would eventually get the die cast treatment, dont want to know the price though :lol

Titanus was released before in the 2010 line, so it was a given they would eventually get the die cast treatment, dont want to know the price though :lol

Titans is a treat but also a wallet crusher. Just read that he will cost $199.99. Talk about expensive!!

Thats just a rumor ... I highly doubt that...

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

I hope the Mega-Dragonzord face is a separate piece that can be hidden in the Dragonzord mouth instead of being permanently attached to the bottom jaw like what's looking is happening in the pics shown

I hope the Mega-Dragonzord face is a separate piece that can be hidden in the Dragonzord mouth instead of being permanently attached to the bottom jaw like what's looking is happening in the pics shown

Nope I think its all one piece, thanks for pointing that out

Its the same as the original release, which is a shame as that head never stayed in place or folded too far back, was very annoying.

I FINALLY got around to opening my White Ranger figure. Great addition to the line. These are going to look nice all together on a shelf.

12530686784_3457d52e6b_c.jpg

12530351843_7d5d9439b5_c.jpg

12530241475_9df7a344be_c.jpg

12530265495_2cc25a21d1_c.jpg

Excellent photoshop work there buddy, liking the pics!

Oh, and the $199 price tag for titanus isnt a rumor, the bandai rep actually states the price in a couple of interviews, specifically the PRsamuraicast video on youtube i believe.

Oh, and the $199 price tag for titanus isnt a rumor, the bandai rep actually states the price in a couple of interviews, specifically the PRsamuraicast video on youtube i believe.

Screw Bandai! I'm not going to buy their overpriced plastic so they can funnel the money into building an actual Gundam to enslave the world.

Back