S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that's a huge drill! (that's what she said)

Is there a place where you can still get the Legacy Megazord and the Power Morpher for the 5 rangers for retail or is eBay the only place to get these?

Is there a place where you can still get the Legacy Megazord and the Power Morpher for the 5 rangers for retail or is eBay the only place to get these?

My tru still has the morpher, long sold out of the megazord though

and I guess the female ranger fans will enjoy the tail...

A local TRU still had a ton of both when I was there a couple weeks ago.

So there were a bunch of Morphers left and only 1 Megazord left. They were both on sale though; $34 for the Morpher and $48 for the Megazord.

just incase anyone hasn't seen this yet.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
So there were a bunch of Morphers left and only 1 Megazord left. They were both on sale though; $34 for the Morpher and $48 for the Megazord.

Is that in US Dollars? I'm checking my Toys R' Us today, but there's a good chance they won't have it, and I would love to buy it from you

How much does that convert to? I think I'm able to get the Morpher, but I would definitely like the Megazord. How much does that come out to be?

Any word on when we should start scouring our local TRU's for the Dragon Dagger? I know their website says it'll be released at the end of February, but does that mean it'll start showing up on shelves at the same time as well?

Yup, JDF does his own stunts, he knows alot of martial arts.
found out he actually had a stunt double. Was shocked cause I knew he did his own stunts at times.
Any word on when we should start scouring our local TRU's for the Dragon Dagger? I know their website says it'll be released at the end of February, but does that mean it'll start showing up on shelves at the same time as well?

Just got a pic from a friend that he's bro found the dragon dagger at his local store, he's from san frascisco. So keep an eye out at ur local stores.

Just got a pic from a friend that he's bro found the dragon dagger at his local store, he's from san frascisco. So keep an eye out at ur local stores.

Well hell, I'm only 11 miles away from the city and I know that the only TRU's around the area are on my side of the Bay (Oakland/Emeryville and Richmond)... Any idea if either of those sound like it's the one he found them at?

Back