S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theyre like 5 inches, but all figurarts are this size, and theyre scaled to eachother so whateves

They're about 5.75, which is perfectly in scale with true 6 inch scaled figures when you take into account the fact that the Rangers are generally played by Japanese stunt men, and even the US actors portraying them are rarely very tall. Jason David Frank was the tallest of the MMPR cast, and yet he was still under 6 feet.

There seems to be a big misconception regarding what a 6 inch figure is due to the fact that a lot of "6 inch" figures are oversized. Stuff like DCUC, Marvel Legends, and TMNT Classics are closer to 6.5 (which would make the Turtles 7 inch scale at least). Compare figuarts to Star Wars Black, Mattel's Movie Masters, or any other line that is in a true 6 inch scale and they fit in nicely. In fact don't just take my word for it, see for yourself...

OkU1ZHp.jpg

Not sure But I ordered mine should have them by Friday so I will find out...

Black is due out in Feb for Japan so March for US...

blogentry-22-0-19739400-1379737749_thumb.jpg

Cool, been waiting for that regular Goku to come out and I hope they release the Black Ranger with dragon shield too. It'd make a nice exclusive figure or something.

All those magazine photos show the whole team, but is it only the Black Ranger that's going up for pre-order this month? Still no Blue or Yellow?

All those magazine photos show the whole team, but is it only the Black Ranger that's going up for pre-order this month? Still no Blue or Yellow?

Yellow and Blue will come shortly after black...

I asked about the Yellow Ranger on their Facebook Page:

At San Diego Comic Con there were two classic Yellow Rangers put on display at separate times - A male version and a female version. Will both versions be released, and if so will one be sold exclusively somewhere? Or will there only be one version made? Thanks!

S.H.Figuarts Male will be exclusive to Japan, and Female will be exc[l]usive to America.

Back