S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm fine with if it really comes down to that.... But I hope it doesn't... I'm hoping we will be getting some release date info next month on the next Zyu/MMPR... I really hope it's Mammoth/Black Ranger.

It will be interesting to see if it comes with two Axes or one that has functional mode switching.

My Red Ranger is on the way and I'm stoked. I've had my eye on these for a while. I'm gonna pick up the whole set and all variations of the MMPR 20th line. I can't wait for the Green Ranger and stands to be in stock at BBTS so I can get those too.

I remember fondly of MMPR toys as a kid. I had one of the best Christmas's I've ever had with my Grandmother who is no longer here and I got tons of MMPR toys. I remember me and my mom going to Toys R Us before they opened and having to fight the other moms trying desperately to get all the Power Ranger toys that were there. Also the Halloween costume we had to get up early for and fight mobs for too.

Such memories these toys will bring me!

^^yeah man brings back memories. Back in 93-94 I would come home from school, turn on MMPR while doing homework and munching on potato chips. Did this 5 routine days a week. Didn't end up following the next incarnations but the first one is pretty special!!

^^yeah man brings back memories. Back in 93-94 I would come home from school, turn on MMPR while doing homework and munching on potato chips. Did this 5 routine days a week. Didn't end up following the next incarnations but the first one is pretty special!!

Exactly. I went all the way to the movie zords and stopped there. But I have an extra special place for the original.

Making friends:rotfl

2reiryh.jpg

Just arrived today! MMPR Green and Red are my first FiguArts and can't be more happier! I can't wait to get the rest of the team.

Very new to this line, what figures are currently released in this scale from the original TV show besides the Red and Green Rangers? Sorry if this is a tedious question, but I did a bit of digging and didn't find much.

you need a better shovel then bro! Just the green and red so far. Pink, armored red, and white are coming later this year

Thanks.

I looked on eBay and saw a couple Whites that didn't say pre-order so I wasn't sure.

Edit: Annnnnnnnnd it says pre-order while actually clicking on the listing.

Just got a shipment notice for tyrannoranger from Amazon, none for Dragonranger. Dragonranger must be super popular.

Not the best pics, but just showing off his weapons... I had no idea that the part of the Thunder Slinger attached to the Ranger Gun came off, at first I thought I broke it, lol....I should be getting Green Ranger from BBTS today...

1093969_10151742480049346_1061291238_o.jpg

1093805_10151742479204346_2095957442_o.jpg

1082543_10151742478799346_391650856_o.jpg

1091036_10151742478334346_69830182_o.jpg

1097010_10151742478924346_1890972951_o.jpg

1077293_10151742478899346_587227758_o.jpg

1073099_10151742480649346_1853038862_o.jpg

131812_10151742480484346_2069938101_o.jpg

1097657_10151742480654346_362768148_o.jpg

Got my Green and Red Rangers in today...I've never been a MOC collector for any toys but it's SOOO hard for me to open these things given how beautiful they are in package. But I know I will give in soon. I've had them about an hour now and have managed to keep em sealed somehow lmao

My Review of MMPR Red Ranger

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY4ad-3wRA0&feature=c4-overview&list=UUj1CnT-8xq5JJIA8TA7kd2Q[/ame]

The stand is nice, but it's not a must have.... Did anyone else who has Dragon Ranger have trouble getting him in playing the Dragon Dagger mode, I spent like 20 mins it's a *****.

I'm concerned that I'll get the stands and they won't make them for the others. That would be lame.

My Red Ranger will be here Friday. I can't wait!

Is Amazon shipping these guys yet?? I'm tempted to order from BBTS but I prefer the free shipping from Amazon. It says on their site it will ship August 30th, but I think that's an older estimation.

The stand is nice, but it's not a must have.... Did anyone else who has Dragon Ranger have trouble getting him in playing the Dragon Dagger mode, I spent like 20 mins it's a *****.

It took a while the first time, what I find works best is to have him playing it more to his right side (kind of turned a bit) that pose helps it all fall into place

Got my Green and Red Rangers in today...I've never been a MOC collector for any toys but it's SOOO hard for me to open these things given how beautiful they are in package. But I know I will give in soon. I've had them about an hour now and have managed to keep em sealed somehow lmao

They're collector friendly boxes. All it involves is cutting a piece of tape. Just open it and keep the box for when you want to put it back in there.

Yes it's a pain getting him to play the dagger sadly.

Is Amazon shipping these guys yet?? I'm tempted to order from BBTS but I prefer the free shipping from Amazon. It says on their site it will ship August 30th, but I think that's an older estimation.

Doesn't Amazon charge tax in NY? BBTS doesn't charge tax. Take that into account.

My unboxing of Green Ranger, review to come later today....

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goQoOLdrqyY&feature=c4-overview&list=UUj1CnT-8xq5JJIA8TA7kd2Q[/ame]

Back