S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep talking about MMPR, Green and Red have them, isn't it?

Nope.green has his dagger and sword, Red has only blaster in holster form ( not even in blaster form ) :pfft:

So far, only SDCC Red ranger comes with power sword.. Last I checked eBay price on that $100 and up for the SDCC version, and in a recent review I learned the SDCC version has even more flimsy loose joints :pfft:

My problem is they're a bit fragile. Im always concerned with handling them and such because of that. Also they're a bit undersized, but these new ones seem to almost oversized.
ive had about 90 figuarts, and they do feel fragile but ive never had one break. However there is reports of the new legacy figures " ab crunch " being so stiff as to when you have to force it to move it breaks, or it is just loose out of the box and the toys are basically baby rattles.

I have the figuarts, and im getting the legacy figures but right off the bat if you wanted the best figures, if price isnt an issue its the figuarts.

ive had about 90 figuarts, and they do feel fragile but ive never had one break. However there is reports of the new legacy figures " ab crunch " being so stiff as to when you have to force it to move it breaks, or it is just loose out of the box and the toys are basically baby rattles.

I have the figuarts, and im getting the legacy figures but right off the bat if you wanted the best figures, if price isnt an issue its the figuarts.

:lol must be the SDCC Red version then, no problems with my legacy Red and Green ab crunches . Seriously if it is the SDCC with the ab crunch issue, absolutely not worth the Evilbay price :gah:

I just use my Figuarts power sword for Red , it's a little smaller but it's still in scale

I really wish SH figuarts/blue fin would reissue the MMPR again.

I have all the originals (Green, Red, Pink, Red armored, Black, Yellow, Pink and Black armored) but I left them mint and never opened them. I love how they look in the package. Planned on getting a second set to have loose, but they're just two expensive. I only have the red armored and pink loose.

With the movie around the corner and MMPR hype in full swing, I'm surprised they haven't.

I imagine they will down the road. I hope they rerelease corrected ones that don't have color fading/change issue. The Red and pink rangers I have, have some parts that have gotten darker in color. Pink rangers right bicep and left thigh had gotten much darker lately. No idea why.

Red ranger's torso has changed colors too along with both biceps.

2dgq2ci.jpg

Just an update.. Strongly suggest nobody pay above retail of $19.99 for these new 6 .5 in legacy Rangers. I'm shocked that I already see them starting to be peg warmers at some targets and now I see them at Walmart.

So don't worry..if you miss them the first time, they will be back on the pegs faster than Marvel legends. To pay extra anywhere else for these is a waste IMO from what I've seen so far.

I think the lack of accessories is already doing this new line in :slap

CprXUdkUkAAcgoW.jpg

Its a beast. Its wayyyy down my list of legacy items id want. But it is on the list so i am very interested in it.

They are soul of chogokin ( still bandai )

Die cast, high end. Basically mecha figuarts. And they do combine. But its also going to have a hefty price tag.

Back