S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered Titanus online... now my local Toysrus has it and now I can't cancel it. FML.

Last edited:
welp, being that its pretty well confirmed were getting nothing beyond Mighty Morphin Power Rangers from figuarts, what do you guys think the odds wed can at least get the following?

Goldar
Zedd
Rita
Alpha
Zordon tube (figuarts zero?)

There is talk of having an un-shielded green ranger being sold at this year's SDCC. Other than that, I bet they are done making rangers.......for now muahahah

Well in an interview they did say they were done with MMPR, the only thiinls that will be getting made are the MMPR figuarts Zero red/green and depending on they do on sells they'll make more. On the alpha, goldar, zedd if Zero does well thats how those guys will be released more than likely. N green unshielded figure was rumored and may happen

Ordered Titanus Monday, and the holiday has kept it delayed for shipping :impatient:

Is it still delayed? I bought yesterday, and got the shipment confirmation today. But what pissed me off is that they shipped everything I bought. separate...

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Is it still delayed? I bought yesterday, and got the shipment confirmation today. But what pissed me off is that they shipped everything I bought. separate...

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

I paid Monday and it shipped last night... but it's coming today and out for delivery!

BMNsmmL.gif

I got mine from UPS, but I swear it was used. It was double taped, and I think there was good on it. I'm about to check the one I exchanged for from the store. Do yourself a favor, don't buy from Toysrus online.

I walked into a Toys R Us today and saw 2 Titanus, they were going for $230. I also saw like 5 Dragonzords and atleast 7 Dragon dagger. I was hoping there would somehow be one Megazord in there but nothing. I missed out on a Megazord but I was able to get a Dragonzord awhile ago. If I had a Megazord I definitely would have gotten Titanus but not having Megazord pretty much kills it for me. I hope they rerelease it again one day.

Well I didn't take pics just yet, but I'll give you impressions of Titanus. It's a nice figure, but I don't see where the cost went. Sure the paint and diecast is night, but it still has scuffs and scrapes on it, and one of the cannon parts is slightly bent but I might be able to heat it back straight. Only get it if you got the other two to combine it. By itself it seems like a waste. But since I have the other two, I can definitely say it looks great as the Ultrazord. I'll post pics sometime this weekend.

TRU uk still sells the megazord actually, and its constantly on sale. We havent got the dragonzord or dagger yet though

It would probably cost a lot for me to get it shipped to the US. I remember seeing one at a store but I didn't have any spare cash on me at the time so I went home and came back the next day to see it gone.

Do the knee stabilisers help the Megadragonzord enough? I know alot of people complain it still leans forward but are they good enoguh to atleast keep the entire thing from tumbling forwards?

It comes with knee clips that help it, so Bandai is definitely aware how goddamn unstable it is. I really think were getting another Megazord release in the next year that fixes these problems. Titanus is pretty sturdy, I have no worry about it rolling off the shelf on it's own since he's so goddamn heavy with Megazord and Dragonzord on top of him.

Thats one plus about the original Release is that due to it being motorized the wheels were very sturdy.

I think the Next Megazord we will see is Thunder, bandai reps seem to really be alluding to that. But 2015 is apparently already been planned out (Saba, Tigerzord, Movie morpher, new ranger keys & possible Thunder Megazord) But starting 2016 Bandai have said they want to Branch out more (specifically mentioning Zeo, In space and SPD) for their Legacy line (not to mention its the movie year!)

From what i gather there was already 2 releases of the Legacy Megazord (not counting the 2010 version) so i think we are flat out of look for a sturdy one :-/

Once Titanus starts appearing frequently in the UK i may have to pick it up. it looks too damn nice. Only problem is where the hell to put it!

I wanted to have Titanus "complete" on the shelf, which is why I had it slightly turned to accommodate Dragonzord's tail. But even doing that, it still takes up way too much space but not nearly as much as the 90s release.

I have no doubt we'll get the Thunderzords, since they wouldn't just do a one off Tigerzord on a whim. I hope Red Dragonzord is fully articulated, it always was my favorite stand alone zord.

With Tigerzord having articulated hands and elbows and Dragonzords tails having individual sections id like to think they could do an awesome RDthunderzord. My concern is that because it would in in a 5 pack they would drastically cut down in certain areas much like they did with the T-rex. Didnt super robot Chogokin tease they were doing it ?

d3ee1-91865.jpg

Ive not seen anything since this image but it would be cool to have a super articulated version like these figures are. Down side is they cost like $60+ and they are figuart sized.

welp, being that its pretty well confirmed were getting nothing beyond Mighty Morphin Power Rangers from figuarts, what do you guys think the odds wed can at least get the following?

Goldar
Zedd
Rita
Alpha
Zordon tube (figuarts zero?)

With Tigerzord having articulated hands and elbows and Dragonzords tails having individual sections id like to think they could do an awesome RDthunderzord. My concern is that because it would in in a 5 pack they would drastically cut down in certain areas much like they did with the T-rex. Didnt super robot Chogokin tease they were doing it ?

d3ee1-91865.jpg

Ive not seen anything since this image but it would be cool to have a super articulated version like these figures are. Down side is they cost like $60+ and they are figuart sized.

Hope they do

Back