S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Debating wether I want this or not :/........super stoked about the Legacy white ranger stuff. Hope they have them to show at SDCC

Can't believe they're doing a Legacy Tigerzord. I pray we get the Thunder Megazord and Tor. I owned both as a kid but I never got Tor.

Shoot I never owend any except the second megazord which merged with tigerzord and hoping they do that

I'd say there is a 99% chance of it.

I'm now debating getting the Morphers and Dagger, but I just can't afford to get into that and I'll just stick with figures.

I'm now debating getting the Morphers and Dagger, but I just can't afford to get into that and I'll just stick with figures.

Here's hoping, I already missed reg megazord so hoping for a re-release of that also lol. N man I feel ya I wasnt planning on getting any of this but had a friend find me all of these during 20 and 40% days so couldnt pass them up and now I dont regret them after having them on hand

To be honest, the morphers and dagger, no BS are 100% worth getting. They feel like quality items, and we both collect similar things so i know you like to put money in to places to get a quality product. And while i do appreciate the figuarts figures for what they are, having had both the actual legacy 1:1 items have a feel of class to them.

hoepfully we see some form of lord zedd at sdcc :pray:

MEEEEEEE too! I would LOVE to see a SHF Zedd. Heck, I'd love to see a whole set of the core MMPR villains (Rita, Goldar, Squatt, Baboo, a Putty Patrol, and heck, even Finster!).

I loved how focused the Legacy line has been with primarily props (the morphers, the Dragon Dagger, the eventual Saba) and the Zords. All of the toys I loved as a kid but improved.

Last week I put a Legacy Megazord in my pile o loot at BBTS and also put a WTB Legacy Megazord on Craigslist. Just picked up one locally for $60!
055B29F0-F591-4DF9-AB8B-AF86AD3E1786_zpsta8l2njm.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    356.5 KB · Views: 280
Discovered this via @razzle1337 on Twitter. Lots of good info for MMPR toys information.

Previews says an in-store date of December 31, 2014 for Saba and January 28, 2015 for the Tigerzord.

I doubt it's the final box art, but it's cool to see some more information on these!

WrxYxJW.jpg

zjCOqs2.jpg

Well that boxart has an error. It has the Mega Tigerzord head on the regular Tigerzord Battle Mode :lol which confirms components to make Mega Tigerzord.

Confirms right there they'll be doing a Megazord too.

Saba still isnt painted properly, at least on the prototype :lol

The show prop, at least in Japan, had all those grooves in black.

Also, alot of folk will be annoyed if thats tigerzords final design; not only does have an error as Snake said, it also has thunderbolts for the stickers :lol

EDIT: the more I look at that tigerzord pic, the more it just looks like the original, infact im positive that isnt a remold on the box, its the 90s one.

One final thing, this isnt even the final release tigerzord from the 90s, its the version they used for the boxart. The actual tigerzord didnt even have stickers as bad as that! They were slightly altered Japanese ones.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Its breaking my heart that they are bringing out a legacy Saba and Tigerzord knowing i have to sell my collection

This is a pic of the original and boxart, you can see the one onthe box has the same stickers as this one, yet the actual toy has japanese style ones. May aswell add that they arent even copying the old box now, its totally different :lol

HPIM1668.jpg

Sorry last edit, but I keep noticing things about that boxart; picking it apart arent I? :lol

Take a look at the small battle mode pic on the old box, its the same picture! That confirms it, we havent actually seen the tigerzord yet :p

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

You are selling? Thats a shame man, you only just started didnt you?
I started getting back in to PR toys recently with the legacy line and figuarts, but my mam suddenly passed away just over a week ago and the funeral was over £3k
so i need to get some money back from my collection

Back