S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not the best set up or poses but yeah

1604551_10152276634169346_404612327_n.jpg

In smf when they use the mmpr powers the axe doesnt get transformed, maybe thats where they got the idea from?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Just getting started......

image2407.jpg
image2414.jpg
image2418.jpg
image2413.jpg
image2410.jpg
image2411.jpg
image2415.jpg
image2409.jpg
image2416.jpg
image2405.jpg
image2417.jpg

They look awesome! I have the red, green and pink, waiting for black to come but... I'm not entirely sure wheter Is hould buy the white or not, I mean, I love Tommy and all, but is like having 2 versions of him, and somehow, now that I have grown up, I don't see the mix between the normal mighty morphin suits and white ranger one... Hahaha

I'm not entirely sure wheter Is hould buy the white or not, I mean, I love Tommy and all, but is like having 2 versions of him, and somehow, now that I have grown up, I don't see the mix between the normal mighty morphin suits and white ranger one... Hahaha

You can display them as the original Tommy (White Ranger) and the clone Tommy (Green Ranger) :)

@Alex I had that too, but I solved it: I leave the original six together as a team display and I keep the white one solo near my desk to switch up once in a while. He's easily the best solo piece of the line imo and he def had a more stand out role than any other ranger in mmpr. Honestly, I kinda view him as a solo superhero too. He could've been.

Yeah, white ranger always had a soft spot in my heart from my childhood, mostly because there was definitely something different about the suit that I could never quite put my finger on. Obviously now we know he was from a completely different sentai series in japan, but when we were younger I just thought Tommy got special treatment lol

Finally scored a Legacy Megazord for a decent price, under $100. Now gotta wait til June for Dragonzord arrives...

1011593_10152282984329346_502405949_n.jpg

Well, I have now ordered the entire gokaiger/smf team, two of which have been delivered; pics will be coming soon!

That megazord still eludes me :(, congrats psycho

Still the best Megazord were gonna get that is Transformable... I'm content with it... Eventually I will get the Repro-Legacy Labels to make it even more show accurate....

Arent the stickers on the legacy zords accurate already though? Minus the extra chrome of course.

Back