S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone wanted to know, or if you're a stickler for accuracy, you can use Iron Spider's eyes on Homecoming's head so that the eyes are white like the movie, not silver.
30c66fc7d4d4c00c981064ff31ef01c7.jpg
here's how it looks.

Great photos ryan! Thanks for posting. I just got my Nomad Cap as well. The head-sculpt is pretty good! I agree that the likeness is not "there", but it's still a great looking figure (as oppose to the Hasbro attempt...why'd they give him short-hair???)

Early concept art provided for the studio.

If you look a LOT of artwork relesead by Marvel shows him with a short hair, they probably changed that during the filming.

I recently got my second Figuarts figure with the Iron Spider and I am officially hooked on this line. Although I didn't really care for the Iron Legs on Spider-Man in Infinity War, they are growing on me. My review is below:

Iron Spider Review - SH Figuarts

Re: S.H.Figuarts IronMan

I was just finishing up my Revoltech Iron Man MK 1 review (clicky here if interested or bored or both) and I started wondering what everyone thought about the possible Figuarts release? Can they top the Revoltech?

Re: S.H.Figuarts IronMan

I was just finishing up my Revoltech Iron Man MK 1 review (clicky here if interested or bored or both) and I started wondering what everyone thought about the possible Figuarts release? Can they top the Revoltech?

I've been hoping for to produce the Mk 1 for a long time. I really only want the first few marks. I've got a few of the newer ones but I'll more than likely sell them. Read your review and I hope they'll do better than Revoltech. Here's hoping.

Falcon is up! Releasing in Jan 2019, 9,504YEN

And they got Mackie's sleepy eye going on, it's so accurate! :lol

bnr_shf_falcon_aiw_600x341.jpg

1000125786_2.jpg

1000125786_6.jpg

1000125786_3.jpg

1000125786_4.jpg

1000125786_5.jpg

1000125786_7.jpg

1000125786_1.jpg

Great likeness; I'll be getting him. Hope he gets a US release so we don't have to pay over $100 for him.

Why the hell is falcon so much more expensive than other exclusives?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its an exclusive, so it won't be up at amiami. NY has it, but its going to kill your wallet.

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/25263-shfiguarts-falcon-avengers-infinity-war-limited-edition.html

NOOOO!!! Oh well I guess I am paying big bucks for this one. Falcon’s one of my favorite heroes right after Cap so I do not want to miss out on him.

He's up on BBTS for $99.99 for a Feb release. He must be getting Bluefin distribution, worry not, you'll be able to get him pretty easily.

Why the hell is falcon so much more expensive than other exclusives?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The giant wings?

Back