S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a fan of the cap...think the civil war one is better...I am excited for the thor, I would love to see the options the hot toys provides....swappable arms and cape, eye patch head and non eye patch head....I do worry about the scale though...they never seem to get the sleeveless arms right either...here is hopping

Screenshot_20180523-232350.jpg

Omg...

Looks awesome. I'm glad I chose Figuarts to persue a fuller Avengers collection. Now if they just make Wasp, Scarlet Witch, Gamora and Drax I'll be happy. Think I might go with the Civil War Cap or maybe wait and see what Avengers 4 brings. Cap without the shield just isn't Cap.

I like them all...the only things I wonder about is if those are actually accessories for iron man...and is that thor big enough to scale proper...his arms and body look a lil spindly but it's hard to tell in these photos....still hope for a swappable cape and arms

6_EA382_E1_A3_D2_47_F1_85_B5_862_FD861396_C.png

Dear all

My quick review @mingtoyshk

Please support:pray:

Attachments

• 8F5D87F5-198B-4616-8F14-A7A1BC5C3148.jpg
    8F5D87F5-198B-4616-8F14-A7A1BC5C3148.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 230
Wow. Some great stuff coming up! I don’t really get much Marvel Figuarts other than Iron Man, War Machine and Rocket but I think I’m going to HAVE to get Black Panther and Falcon. I don’t even really love either character but I am crazy impressed with those sculpts. My wallet is crying.

Oh and I don’t really mess with Thor but daaaammnn that is an impressive likeness to the character.

So glad to finally see a Falcon figure (and the badass looking IW Thor), still hoping for SW though :p

Curious about that Black Panther though... Pretty obviously different paint and head than the currently advertised Infinity War Black Panther figure, so are we getting two then or has the prototype just been updated?

So glad to finally see a Falcon figure (and the badass looking IW Thor), still hoping for SW though :p

Curious about that Black Panther though... Pretty obviously different paint and head than the currently advertised Infinity War Black Panther figure, so are we getting two then or has the prototype just been updated?

His card says Black Panther: King of Wakanda and display only. It's a new one.

Back