S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mafex really needs to implement the other SHF hip joints. If it had the one SHF Spidey has, it'd be the better one hands down.

Well taking lighting out of the equation, just from articulation alone I think Figuarts has it. Just look at the crotch/upper thigh and that will be telling of the poses you can get.

Also Mafex might be delayed like most of their previous and future releases. I'm still undecided too folks...:lol

Just grabbed him off CDJapan, had $8 in points, and he was the cheapest there this time too! (Nippon was cheaper, but their shipping prices are always at least double compared to other sites for me)

Just ordered him from amiami. First figuarts and first time ordering from them. How's their shipping, I went with sal small packet?

Just ordered him from amiami. First figuarts and first time ordering from them. How's their shipping, I went with sal small packet?

Their shipping always seems reasonable to me, especially going with SAL! Probably $5-9

How do I get this guy?

SH-Figuarts-Iron-Man-Mark-3-Exclusive.jpg

Iron-Man-SH-Figuarts-Marvel-Exhibition-01.jpg

I preordered Spidey from amiami.com

He's a regular release so I wonder what the western Mark-up will be. Maybe he'll be around $60ish?

$100, he's coming with a "Tamashii Option Act Wall"

I forgot about that angle. They did it with Doctor Strange and his Flame effect...it's how they're getting around the Hasbro license and being allowed to more widely distribute here.

Not sure that's worth the markup.

I'm guessing that they have to hit a certain pricepoint in order to sell in the US which is why all the US releases have to come with an extra (Iron Man with the Hall of Armor, Dr. Strange with the effects and Spider Man with the wall). The higher price makes them a premium collectible and probably gets around Hasbro's exclusive rights with Marvel for lower end stuff.

Back