S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man the Homecoming Spidey looks great...tempting!

Congrats on HB Ei8t! Looks impressive!

and great pics Justcrash! Very cool water effect pic!

Man the Homecoming Spidey looks great...tempting!

Congrats on HB Ei8t! Looks impressive!

and great pics Justcrash! Very cool water effect pic!

Thank you, with pictures and photoshop type stuff, I'm literally the proverbial blind squirrel looking for a nut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ba5fef1cb71b26079251ff26d3857cf6.jpg

Can't read the Japanese but I assume from the "8" that his release date is August? C-3PO and R2-D2 on the opposite side of the page are estimated for a July/August 2017 release as well (and have already been up for pre-order) so it's likely we'll see Spidey go up soon.

I assume he'll be readily available (cheaper on Japanese Import sites) much like Civil War Cap and Iron Man.

Had time to free the other Avengers from their boxes...team assembled!
It'll be cool to add others like Strange and Spidey when they come out.

Wish there was news on the other members from AoU

S._H._Figuarts_Avengers_crop_IMG_7970.jpg

I do think it's weird that they teased GotGV2 before Spider-Man, but show Spider-Man before GotGV2. I hope something happens soon with GotGV2

Man, haven't been this pumped for a figure in a while! Beautiful. And lol Green Goblin

…so had Spidey pop into my line-up. Forgive me…couldn't wait to see what he looked like with the rest of the Avengers so just photoshopped him in real quick. He's gonna be a fun figure!

S._H._Figuarts_Avengers_crop-spidey_IMG_7970.jpg

S._H._Figuarts_Avengers_spidey_IMG_7970.jpg

I really can't decide which to go with for my Homecoming Spider-Man. Mafex or Figuarts? Both look great in their own way. I only want one 6" Homecoming Spidey though.... at least I have time to decide. 😁

8d886fd578098744eedd67d6eb24aeac.jpg

I really can't decide which to go with for my Homecoming Spider-Man. Mafex or Figuarts? Both look great in their own way. I only want one 6" Homecoming Spidey though.... at least I have time to decide. ��

8d886fd578098744eedd67d6eb24aeac.jpg

Well taking lighting out of the equation, just from articulation alone I think Figuarts has it. Just look at the crotch/upper thigh and that will be telling of the poses you can get.

Well taking lighting out of the equation, just from articulation alone I think Figuarts has it. Just look at the crotch/upper thigh and that will be telling of the poses you can get.

I think that posed up, the SHF will be killer. But the torso is too narrow, the neck is too long and the head has Iron Man Syndrome -- a little on the small side. I know I just tore into the figure, but I remain a huge SHF fan. :lol

The MAFEX is kinda lanky too, but at least the chest is wider. Won't have the SHF level of hip articulation, though. Given things like build quality and range-of-motion, I'd lean towards SHF right now but who knows.

Back