S.H. Figuarts General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm to serve bro ;)

I use the option "Pay Later" and they ask me for the pay 15 days before the item arrives.

You can do a simulation and so know the value in the 11 methods they use.

Off topic: the new SWTFA teaser 2 is amazing :thud:

I'm to serve bro ;)

I use the option "Pay Later" and they ask me for the pay 15 days before the item arrives.

You can do a simulation and so know the value in the 11 methods they use.

Off topic: the new SWTFA teaser 2 is amazing :thud:

Got it all worked out and ordered bro thanks a ton :)...........n man that teaser has everyone hyped lol

I preordered one too many of thor,cap and mark 45 AoU figs from amiami so if anyone wants to snag them off me lemme know.

Any Darth Maul fans?

11147190_1570521586569688_4943487837189990368_n.jpg

11149281_1570932813195232_2855738145896157080_n.jpg

What Batman is this? Is that a The Dark Knight Trilogy Batman prototype that never happened?
20130205_bluefincorp-home-top.jpg

Prepaid for Figaurts Warmachine after that movie. Wouldn't mind them doing Hawkeye, Black Widow and the Falcon either.

Vader and Stormtrooper look very nice. Mine are on the way from HLJ. I've been wondering how poseable Vader's skirt is. From the photo review it looks like it's hinged somehow, but I can't tell for sure looking at the pics.

Good! It looks like they made Darth Vader slightly taller! I'd like to see how tall he is in comparison to the Stormtroopers...

The proto was only slightly taller than them (in reality, Vader was a head taller than most of the Stormtroopers).

i keep seeing images on instagram of Figuarts Yoshi in random peoples hands in various poses

how is this possible?

Back