S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the figure as I’m a completist, it’s overall a solid figure but I’m not a fan of the form either. SSG Goku is another product of Toriyama’s recent lazy character design and Toei accepting it. I’m a little more forgiving on SSGSS/Super Saiyan Blue WHEN it was paired with the new costume. And now we have Ultra Instinct which seems less of a new form and more of a “state of mind” that just alters the character’s look. I wish we can get something that is overall amazing...there have been some fan designs that are pretty cool for new forms, but the recent stuff is rather unimaginative and lacking in the looks department.

By the way, have some of you all seen the cutscenes from the classic stories in Dragon Ball Fighter Z? My God, what if the Super series or a movie looked THAT beautiful?

Tonight's Super episode was wonderful! The first half was a little pale though because it was just mostly screaming, but I loved it when everyone started working together against that giant Janemba wannabe lol! I also loved the music they used in the episode, sounds new to me and fitting of the fight. It's really nice seeing everyone utilize their strengths. I loved Frieza in this episode, he finally got to go full power! Next week's the beginning of the final battle! Looks awesome, Vegeta seems to be getting the spotlight!

isn't it ironic that DBZ, a franchise known for strictly fighting, has never had a true competitive fighting game? FighterZ is going to be the main event at EVO. And they're already saying it's on its way to being the game of the year for 2018.

For those that want an extra effect for their SHF Yamcha, may I suggest this Wolf Fang Fist effect part from this gashapon you can find on ebay

s-l500.jpg

It will scale perfectly with your Yamcha

securedownload9.jpg
IMG_3838.JPG

you're welcome :wave

If an ebay seller has nearly 300 perfect feedback score (the feedback givers all have varying names and feedback scores) but all their items offered are PO, is that trustworthy? Has PayPal transaction.

If an ebay seller has nearly 300 perfect feedback score (the feedback givers all have varying names and feedback scores) but all their items offered are PO, is that trustworthy? Has PayPal transaction.

eBay Money Back Guarantee
If you bought a presale item that you didn't receive, you have 30 days after the estimated delivery date to request a refund in My eBay. If no estimated delivery date is available, you can request a refund in My eBay 7 days after paying for an item if the item was shipped domestically, or 30 days after paying for an item if the item was shipped internationally.

Pre-orders via Paypal, I would avoid even if it's on Ebay. According to Paypal, the pre-ordered item must be guaranteed shipment in 20 days from the date of purchase. -> https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/...ermit-transactions-for-pre-sale-items-faq1488

So what happens if the item won't come out for months or if it's more than 20 days after the purchase date of the pre-ordered item? I think buyers aren't protected from that. I've read some problems on the net as well regarding this pre-order style of scam. I wouldn't use Paypal to pre-order anything unless I totally trust the site. Oh, I also remember a certain shop, I think it was Anime-Island, and it went out of business while there were still a lot of pre-orders going on. I think a lot of people didn't get their pre-order money back! Paypal makes it hard to get money back from pre-orders while credit cards are a lot easier. -> https://myfigurecollection.net/club/72/discussions/&did=3762&p=22

I had about half a dozen preorders with Anime Island when they ceased trading. Paypal refunded all of the payments that were less than 6 months old. I did have one payment, for Nappa, that was made about 8 months previously and there was nothing they could do about that. Since then I've followed Ardeno's advice and linked my credit card to Paypal for extra protection. Although I'd check if there is a minimum purchase amount to receive CC protection, in the UK it's about £100 per individual item, which means it's not much help when you're buying Figuarts.

Awesome tip on the Gashapon btw Crisis, I've just ordered it.

Tonight's Super episode was wonderful! The first half was a little pale though because it was just mostly screaming, but I loved it when everyone started working together against that giant Janemba wannabe lol! I also loved the music they used in the episode, sounds new to me and fitting of the fight. It's really nice seeing everyone utilize their strengths. I loved Frieza in this episode, he finally got to go full power! Next week's the beginning of the final battle! Looks awesome, Vegeta seems to be getting the spotlight!

Anilaza seemed like a hybrid call-back to Janemba and Hatchiyack (more so Hatchiyack IMO). I've been loving all the non-canon villain call-outs throughout the tourney.

So unm..

wtf ???

This actually brings up a very important question: Does this mean that he's been lying to his followers/worshippers all this time by speaking some kind of robot language, when in reality he can actually speak normally? Also, why did he do that? Maybe he's too body conscious about his size so for thousands or probably millions of years, he hid himself in a robot and created a lie.

Definitely, a what the fark moment lol :)

Back