S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fur and legs on the Super Saiyan 4 Goku prototype was actually quite glossy. Certainly glossier than most recent prototypes.

Unless the production scheduling is more spread out, paint application/shading will never be what it used to.

The Out of da Box product was a prototype that Tamashii Nations sent to Distribuidora Animéxico so I don't believe the gloss will be as much on the final product.

As for the gloss on the hair, well that remains to be seen. Super Saiyan God Goku also has a similar gloss but I don't believe the Super Saiyan Rose hair sculpt does.
I remember a while back they did a review on berrus and God was is glossy!!! But when we got the figure in hand not the prototype is was definitely not as glossy. I would not hold my breath on that but there's hope.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

The neck design looks the same as awakening Goku, so should be able to pop it off at the bottom.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Amiami just billed me for SHF ss3 goku. Can't wait to pay for mine later tonight!!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Just randomly decided to open these up after them sitting for months. I already had Trunks but I'm loving this hip style in particular.

1-197.png

1-198.png

I remember a while back they did a review on berrus and God was is glossy!!! But when we got the figure in hand not the prototype is was definitely not as glossy. I would not hold my breath on that but there's hope.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Yeah, we need to take the product reviewed in Out of da Box with a grain of salt because it's most likely always going to be a prototype that Tamashii sends out to their Distributors.

The most important information we should get from the videos is how the sculpt and articulation looks and what accessories are included.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

^Ultimate Gohan 2.0

all Tamashii has to do is make a new box for it :dunno

Only a matter of time before someone repaints the gi, replaces the head/neck again [and wrist gloves/boots], and behold, SSB Vegetto 2.0

yeah i suspected that all you had to do was change out the neck with it haha For sure we'll get an updated SSB, i have no doubts about that, probably gonna wait for other 2.0 goku bodies before doing head swaps, in case they come with better accessories. But an ultimate gohan 2.0 with retooled time patroller head and faces would look great imo, but yeah i agree they probably wont be revisiting that any time too soon even if it's for DBS gohan.

The head swap I'm most interested in is Super Warrior Awakening Goku. It may be the photo but the Super Saiyan 3 arms look too big for the Ultimate Gohan and Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku head molds and I think Tamashii Nations is using the original, smaller arms only for Super Saiyan God Goku. So hopefully they'll re-use Super Warrior Awakening Goku's faces for a new Super Saiyan Blue Goku head mold that we'll most likely see once it's revealed on Goku Black. I'm not sure what other accessories Super Saiyan Blue Goku would come with though. Between Super Warrior Awakening and Super Saiyan 3 Goku, we have quite a lot of hand accessories.

The head swap I'm most interested in is Super Warrior Awakening Goku. It may be the photo but the Super Saiyan 3 arms look too big for the Ultimate Gohan and Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku head molds and I think Tamashii Nations is using the original, smaller arms only for Super Saiyan God Goku. So hopefully they'll re-use Super Warrior Awakening Goku's faces for a new Super Saiyan Blue Goku head mold that we'll most likely see once it's revealed on Goku Black. I'm not sure what other accessories Super Saiyan Blue Goku would come with though. Between Super Warrior Awakening and Super Saiyan 3 Goku, we have quite a lot of hand accessories.

wow angelo i was just thinking the exact same thing upon a second inspection haha :hi5:, but the future looks good for this body mold...until we get a million releases with it again lol

I agree misterW; Tamashii will cut corners anyway they can these days. They have no reason not to. Scouter Vegeta 2.0 is just Frankenstein Vegeta 2.0 (sorry guys but it is). They're reusing the same head for 3 different versions of the character (scouter, super, & SS2/Majin, and best believe if they redo SSB Vegeta it will have the same hair mold as well)

Vegetto 2.0 will be a frankenstein figure as well, all parts necessary are already available to us. Some people are still in denial but it is what it is at this point :dunno

Umm, hate to burst bubbles but the peg is usually on the body, not the bottom of the neck. That may not be as easy as we all think.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back