S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, was gonna ask what you guys thought would be the sdcc exclusive. Looks like it will be kaioken goku. I have a friend going so was gonna ask him to keep an eye out for him. Anybody who will be there on this thread please if you could share any new dbz figuarts info that would be great

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Finally! Now all those countless Goku Black customs can stop lol

I want to see Zamas. Will they do his fused form, regular, or both?

Oh man, he looks great! Instant but for me. That 2.0 normal hair too! I hope he comes with ssj rose head as well!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Adam randomly came up to the line and asked what we were going to get. Got to the shake his hands, laid back dude. Yes, dat Goku Black looks awesome in person.

The finish line zzzzzzzzz 20170719_191305.jpg

i just realized the normal goku hair for goku black is just a black repaint of SSG goku lol dang, at least it still looks good. Looks like theyre sticking with the ssj vegeta 2.0 hair, but not sure if it's been slightly retooled? there's some glare in the pics :O

Are they selling anyone like Scouter Vegeta 2.0 early?

Also, I take the prototypes as a grain-of-salt. I hope they get enough feedback about Majin Vegeta to fix his hair.

Back