S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last years was very late iirc, like start of July?

Edit: yep, all the news sites put up the promo pics 7th of July, so first week of July this year would be my guess again.

I'm still waiting for those official photos of S.H.Figuarts Yamcha and Figuarts Zero Super Saiyan Vegito. :impatient:

60fbcf99aa7035502e8b8d75ae1d8e07.jpg
Has anyone seen this? Is it confirmed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just don't see the logic behind this new resurrection. Obviously it's just another "what-if" movie like all the others, but even in the what-if universe, how can he possibly still come back, as a "god" no less?

I just don't understand why they can't make a movie about, oh I dunno, the original Super Saiyan God? Or how about a movie detailing the Saiyans exile to New Planet Vegeta? Those stories are way more interesting and beneficial to the Dragon Ball lore than another "[fill in the blank] villain returns for another rematch" movie that we always get

It's just for an attraction at Universal studios Japan... Unless it does ridiculously well I doubt we'll see it released otherwise.

Suddenly all these ebay SDCC listing started to pop up. I read the link and it looks like it'll have its own sdcc packaging.

Goku Kaioken was a given for the SDCC exclusive. Too easy and too profitable for Tamashii not to do so. Also, it having it's own SDCC packaging was a given since they want to make the World Tour exclusive its own identity with its packaging.

Thankfully I held off on buying the WT exclusive. Saving some bucks here since I'll be at SDCC

Bardoon called it awhile back. Really liking that Boba Fett.

Edited: Similar to my opinions about it being the World Tour Exclusive, I would much rather have an outdated figure to be the SDCC Exclusive than a newer/2.0 figure. Let Tamashii use these types of exclusives as tests for Regular Releases/Web Exclusives. Will collectors purchase painted variants? Would adding effects with different colors appeal the collectors? Anything helpful to Tamashii Nations to better the product and our collections.

Glad I was able to secure a World Tour Goku with my cousin back in NY. Not gonna need another one and this was just as expected. I'm hoping we see some updates to Majin Vegeta at the convention and maybe even some more prototypes but I won't hold my breath

Tryna get a lil more active in posting in here these days since the figures that await us are really piquing my interest again. Lookin forward to all of em. Don't understand why they're delaying Buu so much though. Possibly for the second half of Kai?

Super pissed about the SDCC figure decision since I just picked up KKSG about 2 wks ago. They need to stop w the same exclusive in different package shenanigans they keep pulling w Mexigoku n now this. ESPECIALLY on an outdated mold. It's almost a slap in the face I feel. Anyway...

Are any of you responsible for this SWEET Goku Black custom on eBay? It's pretty glorious [emoji1433][emoji1433][emoji1433] Kudos to the customizer!
99309b90cf91d56bf52778aa6fee3efe.jpg

Back