S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToyzInTheBox is fantastic. The only problem I have is that it's an immediate payment but their discounted prices plus the free shipping is remarkable.

...I still can't get over Nappa being able for pre-order. We're finally getting him! :yess:

I love Tamashii Nation's tweet "He's here! The HIGHLY anticipated Nappa is at last joining the S.H.Figuarts Dragon Ball series!" If anything should be an example of being rewarded with patience, all collectors should take that tweet to heart. Let your voices be heard.

What all do you have pre-ordered/plan to order? This upcoming June is by far the most expensive month I've ever had.

besides vegeta there's ash, not sure on team rocket but may pick up at a later time?
then there's figma with hentai kamen and nendoriod ram. i believe there's a flexpay from sideshow i have to pay
and yeah that's it i guess

Did anybody else know that there was an option head for Scouter Vegeta? Similar to the original release. I expected that but didn't see any confirmation until it was labeled in the U.S. official details...

Vegeta “Dragon Ball Z”, Bandai S.H.Figuarts

$54.99 Releasing July 2017

Available for pre-order now!

The prince of the fallen Saiyan, Vegeta, re-joins S.H.Figuarts with all new sculpting. Re-create dramatic scenes from the anime with incredibly life-like posing. The 160mm figure includes many accessories, including 2 pairs of optional hands, 2 optional facial expression parts, optional crossed arms, an optional head, a tail, a wearable Scouter, and a hand gripping a crushed Scouter.

Nappa “Dragon Ball Z”, Bandai S.H.Figuarts

$74.99 Releasing July 2017

Available for pre-order now!

He is finally here! The HIGHLY anticipated Nappa is at last joining the S.H.Figuarts Dragon Ball series! He stands at approximately 175cm (almost 7 inches). Do not miss this long awaited release which will be perfect for displaying with the July release of S.H.Figuarts Vegeta (*Japanese release date, sold separately). Nappa comes with interchangeable hand parts (right x3, left x2), interchangeable face parts (x3), effect parts, and display stage.’

besides vegeta there's ash, not sure on team rocket but may pick up at a later time?
then there's figma with hentai kamen and nendoriod ram. i believe there's a flexpay from sideshow i have to pay
and yeah that's it i guess

Very cool. The pre-orders for the Pokemon releases seem to be very good so you may want to get a pre-order in from HLJ just in case. Team Rocket's "Blasting off again!" pose is fantastic. I'm waiting for Figma Rem and Ram but I really hope they don't do any Pre-Order Bonuses. What's the Sideshow pay? My friend just received his Wolverine a few weeks ago and it's really cool! (Speaking of, I watched Logan today. Astonished.)

...I still can't get over Nappa being able for pre-order. We're finally getting him! :yess:

I love Tamashii Nation's tweet "He's here! The HIGHLY anticipated Nappa is at last joining the S.H.Figuarts Dragon Ball series!" If anything should be an example of being rewarded with patience, all collectors should take that tweet to heart. Let your voices be heard.

although i am super happy, a part of me is still sad that we will prolly never get the original prototype. it was just so cool looking & unique lol

Napa.jpg

Hey guys, if you're waiting to pre-order I'd suggest changing your tune and jumping all over MHToyshop's cheapest prices for Vegeta and Nappa! Especially Nappa at $67.99!

They have raised their preorder prices before as time goes by. They did it with SSJ Vegeta 2.0 when they started him at around $45 and then bumped him to $48.

I preordered from them. I usually go with Toyz but this time MH was the cheapest one and they have free shipping for these two as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

although i am super happy, a part of me is still sad that we will prolly never get the original prototype. it was just so cool looking & unique lol

View attachment 328148

I agree. That is an extremely well done recreation of the "Over 9,000" scene. Especially considering how long ago that was displayed.

I have a friend who's going to Tamashii Nations World Tour in New York and I gave him a list of questions to ask Adam Newman. I'd be interested to ask what exactly happens to older prototypes. As Deano mentioned, the arms were used for Broly. (Would Nappa have been bigger then, compared to Broly?)

can anyone help me out on which figures are exclusives. I'm up to date for most past figures just not on the newer ones that came after ss trunks. the figures i dont have is sstrunks, ss vegeta, have not pre-ordered ss gohan, pc cell, scouter vegeta or nappa. I want to eventually get all of those but I can't just buy all at once so I want to pick and choose in the meantime and if some are exclusive then I would get those out the way first.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

can anyone help me out on which figures are exclusives. I'm up to date for most past figures just not on the newer ones that came after ss trunks. the figures i dont have is sstrunks, ss vegeta, have not pre-ordered ss gohan, pc cell, scouter vegeta or nappa. I want to eventually get all of those but I can't just buy all at once so I want to pick and choose in the meantime and if some are exclusive then I would get those out the way first.

Regular Releases
Super Saiyan Trunks
Super Saiyan Vegeta
Scouter Vegeta
(Xenoverse Future Trunks)
(Xenoverse Time Patroller)

Web Exclusives
Super Saiyan (2) Son Gohan
Perfect Cell (Premium Color)
Nappa

Any chance of Tamashii re-releasing Piccolo in his SDCC colours in the future? Or, better yet, releasing a Piccolo 2.0 in the same fashion? I'm deliberating the purchase of SDCC Piccolo and don't want to be left with an outdated model should they decide to update the character in the future.
A reissue of a SDCC exclusive? Chances are slim.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Anybody else watch Dragon Ball Super?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Any chance of Tamashii re-releasing Piccolo in his SDCC colours in the future? Or, better yet, releasing a Piccolo 2.0 in the same fashion? I'm deliberating the purchase of SDCC Piccolo and don't want to be left with an outdated model should they decide to update the character in the future.

Yeah, it's very likely. It may be a battle damaged version at first but Tamashii Nations will certainly release a 2.0 Piccolo.

A 2.0 would be a new figure, so the sdcc reissue problem wouldnt apply, but with Nappa they kept it manga. You just cant tell with Tamashii. A Piccolo 2.0 would most likely be battle damaged first though before a normal version was made. Piccolo is a decent figure for being the first of the entire line, theres not much they could change apart from the battle damage and the 2.,0 hips, so I would go for the one already available.

A 2.0 would be a new figure, so the sdcc reissue problem wouldnt apply, but with Nappa they kept it manga. You just cant tell with Tamashii. A Piccolo 2.0 would most likely be battle damaged first though before a normal version was made. Piccolo is a decent figure for being the first of the entire line, theres not much they could change apart from the battle damage and the 2.,0 hips, so I would go for the one already available.

Nappa seems to be an exception to the rule because a lot of his products are with those colors. Nappa in the SCultures series is in Manga colors but the Raditz that he was paired with in that same series was Anime colors. Same situation with Dragon Ball Heroes card collection. I believe even in the recent Dragon Ball Super episode, where all the villains returned, he had the Manga colors. It appears to be Toei's preferred choice of color.

While he was a great figure at the time, Piccolo is very outdated compared to these newer releases. I don't see why he wouldn't receive the same updates that 2.0 Super Saiyan 3 Goku received. Arms, legs, knees, hips, torso, and head need updated sculpts. The cape could also be articulated.

Edited: I could easily see Tamashii Nations making a Shenron for their Figuarts Zero EX Character Category.

25887d0f77bc374500707dc5a2a3a0c3.jpg

although i would love a piccolo 2.0 i would really hate an articulated cape! lol Hate those things on the inustice figures and other imports that have done that, i would prefer how they have it on the 1.0 or a cloth cape like the upcoming SHfiguarts TDK batman if anything. If they made the cape like the old real action heroes piccolo that would be cool too.

Piccolo is actually one of the fewest characters/figures that I honestly wouldn't mind having a plastic articulated cape. I would certainly prefer cloth capes for other characters but only for those that are pure capes and keep them on at all times. (Great Saiyaman as an example.) The plastic articulated cape that Tamashii Nations has developed would actually be perfect for many of Piccolo's poses...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Piccolo is actually one of the fewest characters/figures that I honestly wouldn't mind having a plastic articulated cape. I would certainly prefer cloth capes for other characters but only for those that are pure capes and keep them on at all times. (Great Saiyaman as an example.) The plastic articulated cape that Tamashii Nations has developed would actually be perfect for many of Piccolo's poses...

Spoiler Spoiler:

im not too sure if it would look that good tbh. Especially for poses like that, I'm fairly certain it would end up just like injustice batman and superman and just be cumbersome and kind of ugly, especially from the back and side where you can see the joints kind of jet out like batman. To each his own i guess, i dont mind some articulated stuff like how figma does with longer jackets like with the figma kirito but i just feel for capes it's kind of a no go, i think even soft plastic would be better especially since it wouldnt weigh down the figure as much like the articulated capes would, which is another problem the injustice batman and superman kind of have. Also the cape on the figma Saitama is pretty bad too, it'll probably just end up like that if they go that route tbh. :huh

Back