S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also keep in mind the sculpting/mold complexity of the Hulkbuster far outweighs that of Shenron. So the price points won't be comparable. I can see Shenron pushing over $100+ but not reaching Hulkbuster-like levels of around $400 which is outrageous.

I'm curious to know how successful the Hulkbuster was. The price-point I think was too much and may have caused the piece to struggle. I think they would've been better off making it around $200 rather than the $400+.

Last edited:
With Kai in full swing, I expect Majin Vegeta and some forms of Buu within the next two years. There's no better time to release that stuff than now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Majin Vegeta is a must happen. Give me Majin Vegeta, or give me death Tamashii :lecture

Also keep in mind the sculpting/mold complexity of the Hulkbuster far outweighs that of Shenron. So the price points won't be comparable. I can see Shenron pushing over $100+ but not reaching Hulkbuster-like levels of around $400 which is outrageous.

I'm curious to know how successful the Hulkbuster was. The price-point I think was too much and may have caused the piece to struggle. I think they would've been better off making it around $200 rather than the $400+.

That is good to point out that the majority of Shenron's body will certainly use one mold multiple times and the pricing might not be as high as originally thought.

Hulkbuster seemed to be quite successful for Tamashii Nations. The problem for collectors was that it wasn't allowed distribution stateside which brought in a lot of other factors for the overall pricing to jump up quite a bit.

Just assembled the figurerise standard Gohan and already liking the colour scheme as opposed to the sh figuarts here.

5597e97d34008d37c2582dc205d00e68.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

^dats a 9 year old boy right dere

makes ya wonder why everyone keeps calling him teen gohan

No love for Barry Kahn?

Tamashii Nations will now troll us with a Great Saiyaman release and only include Barry Kahn heads and faces.

Spoiler Spoiler:

^dats a 9 year old boy right dere

makes ya wonder why everyone keeps calling him teen gohan

They forgot the "w"

Edited: I'm digging Legolas as the Angel and Gimli as the God of Destruction...

16174397_1203423983077838_1935309433987530244_n.jpg

I'm thinking that god of destruction and the angel are not a pair as the symbols on their clothes don't match like Beerus/Whis and Champa/Vados' does.

It's prolly just a simple design change.. why else would they show them together if they're not "together," ya know?

Has anybody else changed the shoulders between Super Saiyan Trunks and Super Saiyan Vegeta?

I hope going forward, Tamashii Nations decides to use Super Saiyan Trunks' shoulders for most, if not all, future Vegeta releases.

Has anybody else changed the shoulders between Super Saiyan Trunks and Super Saiyan Vegeta?

I hope going forward, Tamashii Nations decides to use Super Saiyan Trunks' shoulders for most, if not all, future Vegeta releases.

Yeah I did. I think it looks much more proportionate for both of them.
20161124_151609.jpg

Back