S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone other than a member of the Son family more or less finished off the main villain of an arc... that's more out of the box than DBZ ever was. I'm not saying it's better, but by no means does it need to go away.

Trunks also finished off Cyborg Frieza. Though Frieza's re-appearance in Mecha form was extremely quick and short-lived...

How about letting Vegeta get a win for a change, Toei/Toriyama?

Trunks also finished off Cyborg Frieza. Though Frieza's re-appearance in Mecha form was extremely quick and short-lived...

Very true Goku beat Frieza but Trunks finished him off for good, well as far as DBZ goes.

I second that!

Well... I don't really think that qualifies since that wasn't an arc really. Goku killed Frieza in Trunks time anyway.

Vegeta needs to come out on top at least once, but it seems the Universal Tournament is going to end with Gohan on top once again... although I can't really complain about that since he's been screwed ever since the Buu saga. He only amounted to being a battery for Super Buu in the end.

Vegeta needs to come out on top at least once, but it seems the Universal Tournament is going to end with Gohan on top once again... although I can't really complain about that since he's been screwed ever since the Buu saga. He only amounted to being a battery for Super Buu in the end.

Don't you mean Goku instead of Gohan? :monkey4

Is the new Cell just a repaint or are some parts of him re-tooled or something?

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

yas PCE Cell is an easy pass for me. That color scheme they chose doesn't appeal to me at all (to be fair, pce trunks and vegeta don't appeal to me either)

Although I believe the "PCE" line is just an excuse, a loophole they created for themselves to reissue previously unavailable/out of stock releases anyway. So don't expect any significant retooling or whatnot

Well since i missed the first release, i have no other choice but to get this one haha

It's frieza i hope they re-release

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Any updates on the new Battle Damage Gohan?

I received an email from Nippon saying that they moved the release date up a few days so that's good news. I'm surprised there hasn't been an Out of Da Box review though. They're usually up a month in advance of the release.

Back