S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So now it's only a matter of which Fusion. Gogeta would be ideal but if this is based off of Toriyama's story line then it'll be Vegito. While some aspects of the story are different between the anime and the manga, I can't imagine Toei would change it to Gogeta.

Edited:

Why wouldn't they look like Goku? Bardock, Goten, and Goku Jr. are all related to Goku. It's not uncommon for family members to resemble their ancestors due to their genes. Goku Black/Zamasu and Ginyu both changed bodies with Goku. Turles can be a valid complaint with the explanation being that they look alike because low-rank Saiyans share the same facial features.

Valid points. For some reason it seems his design is over used.

Figure-Rise SSJ4 Vegeta and Goku

dm36.jpg

dm37.jpg

Wow, the Figure-rise Standard Super Saiyan 4 Goku and Vegeta are looking better.

Xenoverse Trunks and Time Patroller photos...

zenobnr.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Trunks (Xenoverse Version) is coming April 2017!!! And yes. Super Saiyan head included.

a0e2d64ea85af31bc2c55ce8e86ba58d.jpg
667f11470f641d5eb8f6570d3349b5d2.jpg
494335713031997884d59c8a14f01694.jpg
d2bce0a9080222e05e4f88715cad1be1.jpg
0a27f37f52999a9f3e628c498e41e808.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Tamashii, why? Trunks ssj hair doesnt look like that in Xenoverse! I was hoping it would be the proper spiky hair instead of reuse/retool of the old mold, disappointing.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I would totally use those Trunks heads for the old figure but sadly the neck holes will probably be too large [emoji20]

There's also the SSJ head on the Time Patroller that could probably used for an SSJ Gohan head but it won't fit on the old bodies most likely...

c874362370aa19f117a9277c6b420c61.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im pretty disappointed they didnt make an updated ssj head for trunks as well :( was really hoping they would. I can see alot of people using the time patrol head for gohan customs, perhaps neck peg switching could help them fit. the only problem would be whether or not the scouter is a separate piece or molded into the head or face.

the figurise standard ssj 4 figures look pretty nice, would be cool if goku came with that rock stand too haha

I'll be getting the figure rise ssj4s since super saiyan 4 created a bigger body anyway they'll likely be in better scale.

You have to wonder what Tamashii Nations uses as source material from time-to-time.

Editing: Upsetting to see that they've been pushed from March to April.

Would have been nice to get SSJ2 style hair on that Xeno Trunks...oh well. I'm still really happy we're getting him though.

Im actually pretty excited for these guys. Cant wait to take them apart and see what i can do with their parts. Also they ss trunks hair is slightly updated from the old one, but still could've been spikier.

Would have been nice to get SSJ2 style hair on that Xeno Trunks...oh well. I'm still really happy we're getting him though.

Trunks transformed into a Super Saiyan 2 in Xenoverse? I thought it was only in Dragon Ball Super.

Edited:
Im actually pretty excited for these guys. Cant wait to take them apart and see what i can do with their parts. Also they ss trunks hair is slightly updated from the old one, but still could've been spikier.

It needed to be a lot spikier to be Xenoverse accurate. This is how Future Trunks' Super Saiyan hair looked post Cell Saga. I think even Dragon Ball GT Trunks was similar.

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited: What Deano said.

Yeah, as far as im aware Trunks never went ssj2 in Xenoverse, its just his ssj hairstyle is the post cell saga style which is much spikier and stands up more.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Speaking of Xenoverse 2, it's released this week. Anybody else pre-order it or already have it? I have the PS4 Collector's Edition pre-ordered and should be here tomorrow.

Here's a list of Playable Characters...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Can we have that become Tamashii Nation's list? :lol

Yeah it's because how much spikier Trunks's post-Cell saga hair is, that is what I meant

Angelo, tell me how the statue and rest of the Collector's Edition is? I want to get it sometime.

I may scoop it up from the Xbox store later. Was there any bonus day one or preorder content?

Derp I just read Ang's post. So just Black for preorder bonuses. Is he available thru DLC or just preorder?

He will be later according to the makers, although ssj4 Vegeta was meant to be for xenvoerse 1 aswell and look how that turned out. If you buy a physical copy now you may still get the bonus. Just realized the uk and Europe dont get the game until 28th, that sucks xD.

Got it preordered through steam.

Yea I'm reading a lot of conflicting info about getting Black...
I think I'll cruise on down to the local Gamestop and see if they have a "Day One Edition" in stock.. if not, Target, if not, Bestbuy.com still has them. Nearest Best Buy is like 35 minutes away...

Back