S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would anybody happen to have a DXF Whis and/or Beerus? If so, would they happen to have a photo of it/them next to the S.H. Figuarts Beerus?

dragon-ball-z-movie-dxf-pvc-figure-vol-2-beerus-and-whis-set-banpresto-ems-japan-ef6221cee7531cf.jpg

Video of the figure rise display recently, and honestly, fully painted they dont look half bad. I still say the fat Buu is a figuarts protoype stuck in there for show, just like the obvious Trunks, #18 and Beerus (with ott grin face) are.

I'm counting on figurerise standard kid Trunks and Goten to release before sh figuarts gets to them.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting the video, Deano. You can get a better idea of what they look like in the video more so than just the photos. It's ridiculous how well some of those look with great paint application. The painted Super Saiyan 3 Goku looks amazing.

I'm counting on figurerise standard kid Trunks and Goten to release before sh figuarts gets to them.

It's safe to say that Figure-rise Standard will get to a lot of characters before Tamashii Nations. They don't have to focus on other series.

Well if only i bought the duo early on i couldve provided that but theyre still in shipping progress.

Oh well, im sure someone else can

You bought them just recently? If you don't mind, I'd appreciate to see a photo when you get them.

Edited: Just got Super Saiyan Vegeta Figuarts Zero EX. Tamashii Nations delivered once again. Sculpt and paint application are fantastic. One thing that I wanted to bring to attention was the head/hair. The assembly is identical to a S.H. Figuarts face and hair piece. (Face with the surrounding locks of hair on the same piece, similar to the Vegeta faces on the S.H. Figuarts.) We may be looking at a potential new head/hair sculpt for a newer art style Super Saiyan Vegeta and, quite possibly, Majin Vegeta...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Edited: Another reason why I believe that may be the Tamashii Nations' sculpt for Majin Vegeta is that Banpresto also used a similar sculpt for their Dramatic Showcase Majin Vegeta...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Shonen Jump Calendar will be updated later today/tonight. Let's be hopeful and pray for a new announcement...

4479867-tientribeam.jpg

I think we will get an announcement of a new figure by tonight, I mean nycc is less than a week a way and Tamashii Nations Event is less than 4 weeks away, its got to be!

Tamashii Nations revealed Super Saiyan 3 Goku Figuarts Zero EX in 2015 and then the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles S.H. Figuarts last year. They hinted at more reveals for certain lines, a completed Power Rangers Megazord display for example, and I think Adam Newman said they were hopeful to display certain prototypes that they weren't allowed to display at SDCC (Tien and Yamcha.) With the Shonen Jump Calendar being updated tonight, Tamashii Nations should display that listed release and another one that will most likely follow.

Anyone else feel that the figurerize ssj4 Goku and Vegeta are going to better scale with the figuarts than the figuarts versions since they're bigger.

If ssj4 figurerise Goku is the same scale ssj Goku is, no chance, you seen how much taller he is? The entire figurerise scale seems to be more 7inch than 6. I wouldnt try to give yourself excuses just because they are cheaper craig, you will only regret it.

the only figurerise kits I will ever consider buying are Majin Boo, Mecha Freezer, Mr. Satan, etc. I'll only get characters that won't have a Figuarts version.

the Figuarts SS2 Gohan is the definitive figure of that character for me, no need to buy anymore from any other company after I acquire the new 1 coming out

Anyone else feel that the figurerize ssj4 Goku and Vegeta are going to better scale with the figuarts than the figuarts versions since they're bigger.

No.

Hey guys, found an early figurise ssj2 gohan revew, it's actually not too bad :O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE2iHQZWM5E

Thanks for posting it!

the only figurerise kits I will ever consider buying are Majin Boo, Mecha Freezer, Mr. Satan, etc. I'll only get characters that won't have a Figuarts version.

That won't or don't? I imagine Mr. Buu and Hercule are certainly 2 releases that Tamashii Nations will want to capitalize on. Mecha Frieza is questionable.

I could see them doing Hercule and Fat Buu eventually. I'm sure it's not a priority but given that they plan for at least 10 years, I'm sure these two will see the light of day sometime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there's a loud enough voice and demand for a specific character, Tamashii Nations will more than likely release it at some point.

On a side note, I keep checking Shonen Jump like
tumblr_inline_n3j72s94pg1rh4ky-551bcb6951a52.jpg

Back