S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sh figuarts ssb vegeta is coming out tomorrow and I still havent seen any in package images yet. Has anybody seen any?

Well fellas, I'm not gonna be posting on the forum for at least 8 weeks. I'm going to basic training for the Air Force tomorrow so I doubt I'll have access to the Interwebz for a while. Hopefully when I return DBS will be at epic levels (lol) and there will be plenty of Tamashii goodies awaiting my drooling over.

In the words of Arnold, "I'll be back."

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Good luck!

Sh figuarts ssb vegeta is coming out tomorrow and I still havent seen any in package images yet. Has anybody seen any?

Surprisingly no, usually some people would have them by now showing us the review/packaging, maybe they have been working on him some or even adding the normal head/crossed arms we've been ranting for

Well fellas, I'm not gonna be posting on the forum for at least 8 weeks. I'm going to basic training for the Air Force tomorrow so I doubt I'll have access to the Interwebz for a while. Hopefully when I return DBS will be at epic levels (lol) and there will be plenty of Tamashii goodies awaiting my drooling over.

I'm sure you already know, but you probably won't be missing much
just a few new user photos of Armor Trunks/SSB Vegeta & that's it

not like they're going to make any miraculous announcements while you're gone

Good luck man and have fun! I know some folks in the Military and know that is a tough but unique experience. I hope you get out of it what you want while serving the country. Thanks for your upcoming service.

Good luck. Stand straight, chest out, elbows in, don't lock your knees, hospital corners, keep wrinkles out your clothes when you fold, keep a close shave, shine your boots. The rest is eating, exercise and some classes but things may have changed a bit since I was in. Oh, KP duty is great if you want some extra food. BTW, is it still San Antonio?

From a Facebook page:

13062405_988776904542036_1295972716395707667_n.jpg

13095997_988776907875369_7054640246718046732_n.jpg

Well thats disappointing, was really hoping they had listened for once with the last con looking like matt hair. Damn. Well, I dont see him selling well because of this so at least I can buy a couple and try giving him a matt clear coat and see if that fixes it.

Mine shipped from Nippon Yasan so should have him in a few days.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I just dont understand why they cant give us a reg vegeta head? They throw in a reg goku head with just about every goku figure. Also, why is vegetas hair a metallic high gloss? It doesnt match ssb gokus hair

Tamashii has been cutting corners & getting a bit lazy lately. They're starting to feel they can get away with releasing products with fewer accessories while still keeping the price high, cuz we'll "eat it all up regardless."

Back