S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2dc08124a7e3a5c39c63c07133260e81.jpg

Camera sucks. Still got no cell phone.

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

8==========D

Spoiler Spoiler:

dc3005076b2e0df8a88141e4e8bc3b35.jpg

Okay, I finished my display. I know one person wanted to see it. I'd love to hear more feedback from you guys on here. It'd be much appreciated. I want to make an RoF one next. I'd like to have both SSBs and Frieza in there though, so it might be a few months. Maybe the scene right before Frieza blows earth up. What do you guys think? I'd love to do one similar to the GIF that was posted of Majin Vegeta if and when he comes out.

Sent from my laboratory using Tapatalk

8==========D

Spoiler Spoiler:

Did you read that in a dream? What is that book from?

Spoiler Spoiler:

If Bandai decides to make majin vegeta, i hope he comes out the way i drew him in figure form. View attachment 231685

Welcome!:wave Great drawing man, loved drawing in dbz style as a kid so much. (Ftr I say 'as a kid' because I happen to not draw anymore since my youth.)

@MisterW that is one of the best vegeta vs 18 poses Ive ever seen, really flows, love the idea of 18 coming toward vegeta while deflecting a blast like that!

@Blood Iirc archer will continue with s7 along same period as last year, so probably starts in fab or march I think. Gonne get more Krieger backstory if again, I recall correctly.:yess

Also, hpy holidays everyone. (Whatever the type you're celebrating.)

dc3005076b2e0df8a88141e4e8bc3b35.jpg

Okay, I finished my display. I know one person wanted to see it. I'd love to hear more feedback from you guys on here. It'd be much appreciated. I want to make an RoF one next. I'd like to have both SSBs and Frieza in there though, so it might be a few months. Maybe the scene right before Frieza blows earth up. What do you guys think? I'd love to do one similar to the GIF that was posted of Majin Vegeta if and when he comes out.

YESSS! fkn amazing, dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know where I'm able to grab these figuarts for Canadians? Our dollar is currently hurting right now when purchasing from BBTS, or wherever else. Tried amiami and other places but they seem to be sold out everywhere.

@MisterW that is one of the best vegeta vs 18 poses Ive ever seen, really flows, love the idea of 18 coming toward vegeta while deflecting a blast like that!

Also, hpy holidays everyone. (Whatever the type you're celebrating.)

thanks silrian! originally i was gonna do the 18 breaking vegeta's arm pose, but this popped in my head and so i set it up like that. I also have one of 17 vs piccolo that's a little harder to see from my pic. But here's a photo of it done with a black background.

the super namekian.jpg

Got a missed delivery note today i think it was my PCE vegeta's :( gotta pick it up saturday :slap

happy holidays to everyone as well! :clap

I freak out when that happens. I felt I betrayed you for that split second lol

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Don't worry..."from my point of view..." you did not betray me, it was a simple mistake that you quickly fixed anyway :)

thanks silrian! originally i was gonna do the 18 breaking vegeta's arm pose, but this popped in my head and so i set it up like that. I also have one of 17 vs piccolo that's a little harder to see from my pic. But here's a photo of it done with a black background.

View attachment 231818

Got a missed delivery note today i think it was my PCE vegeta's :( gotta pick it up saturday :slap

happy holidays to everyone as well! :clap

I think I might pose my Piccolo with 17 because of that pic. I've never thought about it, but I think that would be a nice scene to recreate. I just watched that scene too. I'm finishing up the android saga, and moving into the Cell saga. I bought all the Blu-Rays when they were releasing them last year.

I think I might pose my Piccolo with 17 because of that pic. I've never thought about it, but I think that would be a nice scene to recreate. I just watched that scene too. I'm finishing up the android saga, and moving into the Cell saga. I bought all the Blu-Rays when they were releasing them last year.

haha yeah, i got 17 mainly to pose with piccolo since there's no imperfect cell figure, it's that or they both fight trunks but then there's no jacketless trunks either, so best choice was piccolo. I had piccolo in the light grenade pose with the kamehameha effect for awhile too, looks pretty cool like that. :wink1:

I collected the blu rays for yu yu hakusho haha except for vol 1. There's alot of dbz so i never got into collecting the blu rays for them, most of the time i make do with streaming online.

Anyone know where I'm able to grab these figuarts for Canadians? Our dollar is currently hurting right now when purchasing from BBTS, or wherever else. Tried amiami and other places but they seem to be sold out everywhere.
You're better off shopping online. Canadian stores especially in Toronto tend to jack up the price of sh figuarts dbz figures. I am selling an extra Broly in the gta if you're interested.

Anyone heard of any us sellers getting In pce vegeta yet? I might turn to just getting the Japanese versions since there's no brown shipper anymore :( also, I'm having a hard time finding figuarts kylo ren, seems like he's sold out everywhere... I'd go for ebay but I don't know the original price, and 65 seems steep for an original release. Anyone know?

Anyone heard of any us sellers getting In pce vegeta yet? I might turn to just getting the Japanese versions since there's no brown shipper anymore :( also, I'm having a hard time finding figuarts kylo ren, seems like he's sold out everywhere... I'd go for ebay but I don't know the original price, and 65 seems steep for an original release. Anyone know?
Just paid for shf kylo ren at nipponyasan since that's the only webstore that still has it in stock

>santa came a day too early
>none expected this
>post office is closed on christmas day
>have to wait till tomorrow to unpack presents (┳Д┳)

e1538d6643241f51ef7f00f4f3a4b213.jpg

merry christmas y'all!

#christmasruined #bigdrama #youdcrytoo

Back