S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing as how they're never consistent with gi colors even though they use the same mold, I'd say a lighter/darker gi isn't too unrealistic. I too pray for the day when I can have a reddish gi Goku body that's NOT an SDCC exclusive. The SDCC's cool and all but I want to be able to have a Buu Saga Goku and Ultimate Gohan with the proper anime colors.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Exactly! Just need it so bad.

I've been saying that but everyone's been ignoring me!

SSJ3 Vegeta's expression is off. It'd be fine if it was Majin Vegeta :thud:

I did see it, I meant it to pitch in agreeing but phrase it more firmly. You sounded like you somewhat doubted it, but I don't. Theyll release it whenever they see it best to release that goku again. Might be a big while.

I did see it, I meant it to pitch in agreeing but phrase it more firmly. You sounded like you somewhat doubted it, but I don't. Theyll release it whenever they see it best to release that goku again. Might be a big while.
Pretty much but everyone disagreed too!

but yeah it'll probably be a later time. Not like it's a problem.

34cb730edb942e423b72685369fd200a.jpg

I don't see the correct resemblance. Left is cool but right is just not. Those shoulders gotta go.

49351-Vegeta-3.jpg

Banpresto did a much better job.

I think that SS3 Vegeta art and statue are ugly. I think the Figuarts version is fine, but his face is a bit weird. But, I love the hair they did since it's not all the same length and it's broken up with different lengths on his head area.

How else would SSJ3 Vegeta look though? The lack of eyebrows may play into the creepy factor but that's just how the transformation is. Plus Vegeta's always had that rape face so they trying to portray that as best as they can. Despite no one wanting this figure I actually they think a pretty decent job on it. The hair is by far the best part though.

How else would SSJ3 Vegeta look though? The lack of eyebrows may play into the creepy factor but that's just how the transformation is. Plus Vegeta's always had that rape face so they trying to portray that as best as they can. Despite no one wanting this figure I actually they think a pretty decent job on it. The hair is by far the best part though.

Yeah, I don't know why it's being bashed. I think the stylized hair is better than anything done for that what if look done so far.

to be fair SS3 Goku is butt ugly too
so I guess you could say they're just trying to be consistent lol

I wouldn't say butt ugly, but he doesn't look nearly as bad as the SS3 Vegeta interpretations out there. I'd say this figure is better than all those, but that doesn't say a whole hellva lot. It always bugs me when I see those since for whatever reason, they make each spike of his hair the same length almost and they all flow the same exact way. It's boring looking, and nothing dynamic like how Goku's looks.

Yeah that's the thing, he always has sort of had that creep factor. Hell, Majin Vegeta embraces that outright.

The lack of eyebrows can be unsettling at times tbh, I forget they're gone :lol

Looks like Cell Games Trunks is confirmed for May release :)
Also don't understand why people are complaining of ss3 vegeta look, he's always had that similar look throughout the series, I for one am definitely looking forward to this figure.

Yeah that's the thing, he always has sort of had that creep factor. Hell, Majin Vegeta embraces that outright.

The lack of eyebrows can be unsettling at times tbh, I forget they're gone :lol

I really like the SSJ3 transformation for the hair and the deep voice. The no eyebrows thing was always a big wtf. If kind hearted, innocent faced Goku looks creepy you best believe Vegeta will even more

I would ****ing die. If they just release those two and call it a day for GT I'll be satisfied. Although some villains would be nice too...

Yeah same here. Regardless of how anyone feels about GT, the designs in it for characters were ****ing great... but not mustache Vegeta... just no.

I'd like a Super 17 if I had to choose.

Back