S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gohan has reached his ultimate form and my collection :D

lA7UszW.jpg

congrats man! now you (we) need a future gohan that would tell gohan to go back!

Typical blood, I wouldn't have it any other way [emoji38]
Vegeta is getting too comfy with the body though ˋωˊ
Also krillin is getting Really tired of piccolo taking his space.

sent from under your bed

Well, datongs answer to the PC Vegeta came, and I am genuinely impressed. The faces are literally identical to the real one now. The body is much more matt that the usual and the feet do make a difference.

3393fbe024f81aa8cbcfca7b35a8c076.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Well, datongs answer to the PC Vegeta came, and I am genuinely impressed. The faces are literally identical to the real one now. The body is much more matt that the usual and the feet do make a difference.

Are the shoulders loose as its always been? Will I have to use Pledge to tighten it up?

Where'd you get that?

They're all sleeping except for gohan and buu ≧▽≦y

731fcc5aef28aa61e7ff66fabebd6ca4.jpg

sent from under your bed
Just need that Yamcha and it's a real slumber party.

That does look nice.

Yes Havok, great "evolution of Gohan" display. I seen it on your instagram too ;)

I can't wait to reveal my display, but since Mystic Gohan is right around the corner I figure I might as well wait. I'm trying to achieve poses that no one has ever seen before.

Yes Havok, great "evolution of Gohan" display. I seen it on your instagram too ;)

I can't wait to reveal my display, but since Mystic Gohan is right around the corner I figure I might as well wait. I'm trying to achieve poses that no one has ever seen before.

I mean at this point the obvious troll is too obvious. Having them all in their boxes would be a let down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back