S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody else find it hysterical that people are still willing to shill out +$150 for a ****ing box?

Not really. After hearing about how popular Dragon Ball Z is in Mexico, it's an amazing exclusive package for them to have. It's just a shame that Tamashii only produced 500 of them.

I generally prefer stuff targeted to men as well but I don't write it off just cuz it may have a predominantly female cast. No shame in liking it. It's just hilariously bad which makes it kind of good. It's hard to explain but it's a fun show and the figures are what got me to start watching it. Just needed an excuse to get the figures and now I actually kind of like the show itself :monkey3
I also don't like Doraemon. You'd be surprised but Guillermo del Toro loves the Doraemon movies. Had a short debate with him over that earless blue robot cat a few years ago. Lol

Although Doraemon:Stand by Me was a good flick.

Not really. After hearing about how popular Dragon Ball Z is in Mexico, it's an amazing exclusive package for them to have. It's just a shame that Tamashii only produced 500 of them.

If you guys are part of Ageless Geeks group on facebook, they're posting about this exact thing. I kind of want to have that box too now :lol

Somebody sounds insecure about their masculinity : )

For real :lol

I also don't like Doraemon. You'd be surprised but Guillermo del Toro loves the Doraemon movies. Had a short debate with him over that earless blue robot cat a few years ago. Lol

Although Doraemon:Stand by Me was a good flick.

All of the "girly" anime I've watched have been because I saw cool figures and wanted an excuse to get them...I'm weak :dunno

Doraemon doesn't interest me at all and more importantly...you met Guillermo del Toro?!

Oh yeah, forgot about Zoids New Century Zero, Zoids Chaotic Century and G Gundam!

Zoids is the ****ing ****. I've loved Zoids ever since I watched one episode. I just recently found out about the HM series or something similar to that. I'm tempted to get into that line but I know if I do I'm going to have to cut down on Dragon Ball Z.

If you guys are part of Ageless Geeks group on facebook, they're posting about this exact thing. I kind of want to have that box too now :lol

Somebody could make easy money reproducing that box for collectors. There's a demand for it. Get DaTong on that ****!

All of the "girly" anime I've watched have been because I saw cool figures and wanted an excuse to get them...I'm weak :dunno

Doraemon doesn't interest me at all and more importantly...you met Guillermo del Toro?!
I worked with him on Pacific Rim. I even show up in a whole batch of scenes throughout the movie. Good man. I still see him at the end of the year. He loves doing these movie masterclasses in Toronto.

Any more updates on the re-release of trunks and ss vegeta molds - have bluefin tamashik confirmed these? What about a release date?

They had tags on them in the display. Bluefin will carry them just like every other Dragon Ball Z release and it'll probably be the month following their Japan release.

I worked with him on Pacific Rim. I even show up in a whole batch of scenes throughout the movie. Good man. I still see him at the end of the year. He loves doing these movie masterclasses in Toronto.

I'll just get this out of the way...Pacific Rim was ****ing great.

Edited: But if you ever talk to him again, tell him I want Hellboy 3. -_-

Don't know if anyone posted this but:
65i7.jpg

xgxp.jpg

0iyj.jpg

They had tags on them in the display. Bluefin will carry them just like every other Dragon Ball Z release and it'll probably be the month following their Japan release.

I'll just get this out of the way...Pacific Rim was ****ing great.

Edited: But if you ever talk to him again, tell him I want Hellboy 3. -_-
I knew Pacific Rim was great from the minute I walked on set back in November 16th, 2011. That was the very first day production started. I wrapped back in March 2012 while initial filming ended mid April 2012.

Never got to meet Ron Perlman but I met him at Fan Expo. He is one scary mofo.

Zoids is the ****ing ****. I've loved Zoids ever since I watched one episode. I just recently found out about the HM series or something similar to that. I'm tempted to get into that line but I know if I do I'm going to have to cut down on Dragon Ball Z.

Somebody could make easy money reproducing that box for collectors. There's a demand for it. Get DaTong on that ****!

I've got a few HMM's built and some still chilling in the box waiting for me. If you've ever built a model kit, these are pretty difficult. I used to collect the old easy model kits from back in the day. MG Gundams are cake compared to a ******ing Blade Liger.

I knew Pacific Rim was great from the minute I walked on set back in November 16th, 2011. That was the very first day production started. I wrapped back in March 2012 while initial filming ended mid April 2012.

Very cool Tin! I'll be sure to look for tinlunlau in the credits :lol

I've got a few HMM's built and some still chilling in the box waiting for me. If you've ever built a model kit, these are pretty difficult. I used to collect the old easy model kits from back in the day. MG Gundams are cake compared to a ******ing Blade Liger.

Very cool Tin! I'll be sure to look for tinlunlau in the credits [emoji38]
My name isn't credited in the movie. I'm just a background actor. Guillermo's the one who gave the icebreaking pat on the back and started chatting with me. He claimed I'm as fat as he is.

And just for the record, I think I'm only half as fat as he is. You can probably imagine how awkward my immediate reaction is when he said that to me

Very cool! I'm insanely envious though. :mad:

Ron Perlman is one scary mofo but a genuinely nice guy. I've enjoyed his work since Beauty and the Beast.

Pictures! Pictures now!

...Please :)

I have the old model Blade Liger and a few others that were easy to put together and a lot of fun. I've never seen one of the HMM models up close though to see the difficulty.

Ron Perlman is one scary mofo but a genuinely nice guy. I've enjoyed his work since Beauty and the Beast.

Pictures! Pictures now!

I have the old model Blade Liger and a few others that were easy to put together and a lot of fun. I've never seen one of the HMM models up close though to see the difficulty.
Ron was cranky when i met him. He even worked in a movie called Skin Trade with my friend Celina. Yes. I knew Celina Jade before she joined the cast of Arrow.

Pictures! Pictures now!

I'll try to post some later tonight when I get back home. Currently at the gym and posting in between sets on my laptop :lol

Back