S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seriously... only Mexigo will gonna get it? <(

Tamashii must give us that character! to me that´$h37!! is not possible onyl "100" guys get the best Normal Goku if 7.000.000.000 of people want him!-.-

i believe they will gonna give us!-.- can i make a claim to Tamashii Nations Bandai and all of them?????? This is Just a peace of $h37!-.-

11391155_410280125841771_1981961213945869110_n.jpg

11389991_410280605841723_2615999196898583928_n.jpg

ermahgerd! they're displaying vegeta and trunks, how dare they mock us with displaying them and not make them available again for the public!

oh those were the days <3

pics belong to danniel bellamy

YESSSSS the Buu's are still there! One question though: where the ****** is SSJ4 Goku?

Edit: Looks like the Buu's have different nameplates. Separate releases?!? :yess:

YESSSSS the Buu's are still there! One question though: where the ****** is SSJ4 Goku?

he might have his own separate display, like he did last time

would technically make sense, since this is a DBZ display & he's not a DBZ character

That bottom display is incredibly strange! Alot of older figures there (Trunks and ssj Vegeta are pretty obvious why) but scouter Vegeta? Krillin? even SDCC Piccolo?

EDIT: Wait, of all the figures there, only three have plaques; manga Gohan and Goku are obvious, but why does SDCC Piccolo or #17 have one and not #16? Is that even SDCC Piccolo? It looks too light skinned compared to mine tbh. Meh, i'm probably overthinking it, still strange though :p

I don't care how SSJ4 Goku is released as long as he's released. Is that a shadow of his tail I see in the pics? No, my mind must be playing tricks on me :panic:

@Bee Vee wow brutal, going to the WBDC panel? I bet that's gonna be massively awesome.

@Crisis lol

Hm the second picture or the new display doesn't work here.:( Can anybody repost it? EDIT: nvm found it.

Odd that they had the sdcc piccolo. One of the coolest official display poses ever though, him and 17. Also I think I like Vegeta's metalic hair better than goku's. It fits the colour well.

Also do the buus say 'pending licensor approval' in spanish? They previously only had their names... If they're ramping up releases like this I think they're gonna release those separately (nearly) at the same time. Perhaps they come with different accessories that work with both.

Back