S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10,000 units is a ridiculous amount. He would basically have to become a distributor on a similar level to Bluefin for that amount.

The very fact he is able to order 10,000 should tell us alot about what tamashii are planning. If he is so limited then how on Earth can Alex buy up so many without even having to go to the event?

I'm interested if there's some bylaw that prohibits Tamashii contracted distributors from purchasing specific exclusives.

Why the **** couldn't this face be included in the normal goku release!?
gun3TZ8W.jpg

I actually think your sash looks better Big D. This one is too broad, just to hide the articulation.

Some comparison time:
6eXIbMwq.jpg

dragon-ball-z-kai-goku-vs-frieza-5417.png

1653531.jpg

4459647-maxresdefault.jpg

Big D's

Yeah, Branjitas stickers were what I used.

Standing you cant see any gaps:

bd16ba34cbfb572206dbdb7c6cae374f.jpg

5bbb5334b1d78da462886b30bcfe6fe2.jpg

Any pose that you move the waist to get you will have to move the belt to hide the seam at the front, which is doable, but you will still see it at the back:

50ad1d19a851a3085e0875c2865e9f19.jpg

252920a7b2e0bd0be45f0b2380e4a7ff.jpg

This mould just does not fit the right sash basically. But I still find Big D's use of an old one better than what Tamashii did I think.

Why the **** couldn't this face be included in the normal goku release!?
gun3TZ8W.jpg

I actually think your sash looks better Big D. This one is too broad, just to hide the articulation.
I think the face is honestly to make it worth our while - some people (Crazy as they may be, but each to their end) may not want it otherwise if it's just a cheap retool.

I appreciate that Silrian! But my gut always forces me to try to get the real deal, even if a custom happens to look better. Even if the belt isnt great, the proper tampagraph kanji and properly coloured boots and gi make him desirable. If anything I can always put my own belt back on him :)

The face doesnt really bother me tbh. Sure he uses it alot in the show, but I rarely use gritted teeth faces anyway, hell, i'm still annoyed that ssj Vegeta and Piccolo dont have yelling faces instead! [emoji38]

Yeah Im honestly now toying with the idea of wanting him but putting the sash you use on him. Cause I have the toy you got that from lying around somewhere.

The face yeah, I just dont ... I really think it should've been in the normal release. Theyve expressily said they're never gonna do face option packages so this feels like a loss-loss cause 1 you need to buy this version for the face and 2 it's hard to get. It's like, why? Include a less essential face.

With you though no yelling face for piccolo and vegeta is still worse.

Went back to my bojack gohan and added some boots from a bootleg krillin. Will probably repaint later, but it adds to the posability, wasnt too great before that.
IMG_2543.JPG

Alex Blas is a guy on facebook who has a group called Ageless Geeks and a webstore by the same name. In the last several months he has built himself quite the reputation as a reputable and fair priced dealer of figuarts and other figures... play arts, figmas, etc. Looks like he will have hot toys and such soon too.

Even so, 1,000 figures is still alot from a seemingly limited release. I expected it to honestly be made in the hundreds, not for them to make excess to sell to distributers!

He might of ment 1,000 not 10,000.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Even if it's 1,000 that's a good amount to get for a seemingly small retailer. That must mean there's a good amount of units available to the big online retailers. Maybe it won't be as rare as they make it seem, could just be hype :pray:

Has anybody noticed that animeisland rised their price on preorder dbz sh figuarts it kind of makes them less desirable to buy from

If anybody has a datong ss can u guys show how it would look on an original ss goku body. I really like the shading of the hair on the datong but the body is still disappointing like the datong ss3

Back