S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know where I can get a datong trunks bootleg? Having trouble finding one now, unless its sold out T_T

Figured to get him since I'm now making diorama's for my figures. Also, if anyone has a how to make these dioramas and what it requires, that would be awesome. DBZ specific dioramas though :D
Do you mean Vegeta with the Trunks head??? That's the only one that been made to the best of our knowledge.

Currently we're trying to unravel this mystery surrounding a new listing of a trunks that we aren't sure about, but there's nothing official about a datong trunks, other than the Vegeta that has an extra head.

Sorry I meant the da tong vegeta with the trunks head and crossed arms, I remember there being a combo somewhere but I just can't seem to find it anymore

Oh, thats long sold out man. Datong might rerelease the Vegeta but Jacksdo ran out of the head last year. Didnt make many of them.

Wanna know where to start when making DBZ dioramas? Hit up your local pet store for supplies/decorations for fishtanks & terrariums. You think I'm kidding but I'm serious.. hah.

So, thought I would actually search ebay after suggesting it and.......well, theres a new set....... and it aint pretty. What the hell did they do to Krillins legs! :lol

mIeLgk-oiCPVsJXLoHiAsKA.jpg

What Big Deano said :/ sorry bro.

Now, on this Trunks listed on these other websites. There's no feedback yet from any of the customers because they all bough the figures this January. The item is estimated to arrive in 27 days, we won't know anything until then. Unless someone can dig up more about this before then.

Ô¤¶©Ô¤¶¨Íò´úBANDAI»êÏÞ¶¨SHFÆßÁúÖé¸ÄZħÈ˲¼Å·¿É¶¯ÊÖ°ìÈËżÃÀ°æ-ÌÔ±¦Íø

That's a super buu (gohan absorbed) listing on taobao (the same sight watermarked on the mystery Trunks figures). They are also listing reservations for SSJ 4 Goku and others. Seems a bit shady though.

EDIT: ¥ 50.00 is about $5. So it doesn't appear to be the figure??? Confused.
The more we investigate, the less sense this makes.

They have the unreleased figures listed for so cheap, and Vegetto is labeled "Gogeta"
The issue with Taobao is that it's filled with scamers like ebay, these are individual sellers.

Ah ok, I saw this on the same site you guys are checking out, but you say the SSJ vegeta figure itself is long sold out, so I guess it would be pointless to get the trunks head off this site. :[

Okay so when I reveal my updated display, do you guys also wanna see all my other figures or just DBZ?

Start with your other figures and then gradually go into the Dragon Ball Z display. Save the best for last.

Ô¤¶©Ô¤¶¨Íò´úBANDAI»êÏÞ¶¨SHFÆßÁúÖé¸ÄZħÈ˲¼Å·¿É¶¯ÊÖ°ìÈËżÃÀ°æ-ÌÔ±¦Íø

That's a super buu (gohan absorbed) listing on taobao (the same sight watermarked on the mystery Trunks figures). They are also listing reservations for SSJ 4 Goku and others. Seems a bit shady though.

EDIT: ¥ 50.00 is about $5. So it doesn't appear to be the figure??? Confused.

They have the Playarts Kai Cloud figure for the same price, I'm wondering if the 5.00 is a reservation fee rather than a price. And they can't list the price anyway because they don't know what the item will cost.

Anyone know Chinese? This could help in figuring this out.

The more we investigate, the less sense this makes.

They have the unreleased figures listed for so cheap, and Vegetto is labeled "Gogeta"
The issue with Taobao is that it's filled with scamers like ebay, these are individual sellers.

Apparently the buu and ssj 4 goku and such are reservations only. If you scroll down the release date is TBD. So it's $8 to reserve one of them, or so they say. Yeah, they have amazing prices on some things, but I'm thinking a lot of them might not exist.

Well if there isnt any bootleg datong vegetas left, anyone willing to part with theirs and trunks head? lol I can't believe I'm asking this for a bootleg -.-

Back