S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing that I've been curious about is how will Tamashii develop a torso articulation for Nappa. I'm sure none of us want a tall, stiff as a board, torso.

Edited: I could have used that Cell face.

Considering how well they did with Broly and all his articulation, I hope they reod the Nappa prototype. It's been a while and I think Tamashii can do better now.

Pretty sure it'll be redone, also I'm pretty sure they mentioned if Nappa was released it'll have full armor.

I wish Vegeta had some damn articulation in his torso. I'd have much more posing variety.

How do you make a torso articulation work in a sculpt like this?

content-keyart-characters-nappa.jpg

If the articulation was directly underneath the chest line similar to Broly, the abdomen arch would be lost through movement.

I wonder, who here would be upset if the protos shown would make up the 2015 schedule? Like that's it, sdcc aside.

16, vegito, gohan, Fusion Buu's and ssj4 Goku.

I'd be bummed out... Only the sheer number would please me.

What's your reason for being bummed out?

I think, overall, these are great options for the year. Bluefin/Tamashii asked the fans what they wanted in a poll, they recorded the information, and now, based on that, they mapped out their future releases. Broly and Super Saiyan 4 Goku seem to be the "unusual release" of the year while the others focus on the Dragon Ball Kai series. You could argue that they didn't include other highly demanded figures as options but patience is a virtue in this line. ...I'm very impatient but, as long as they're release figures I want, I can't really complain too much.

just like Scouter Vegeta is . Look at scouter vegetal , its just gonna be big.

That's my point, there is no torso articulation for Scouter Vegeta. Tamashii is going to try and incorporate one into the torso design for Nappa. I can't imagine they would release one without it.

I wonder, who here would be upset if the protos shown would make up the 2015 schedule? Like that's it, sdcc aside.

16, vegito, gohan, Fusion Buu's and ssj4 Goku.

I'd be bummed out... Only the sheer number would please me.

I'd be okay with that.

Amazon has the explosion effects for $23 if anybody is interested. I pre-ordered one of each.

Hi All,

First time posting here. I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion for a good flight pose stand that would work well with Broly and support his weight?

Hi All,

First time posting here. I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion for a good flight pose stand that would work well with Broly and support his weight?

:welcome1:

I use the Bandai Tamashii Nations Saint Cloth Myth EX Display Stage. They have great wide bases and really good support arms.

51ySjyKB-XL.jpg

Edited: They hold him up quite well...

Broly up in air.jpg

Broly 1.jpg

I shake the book case that my S.H. Figuarts are in just so I know which ones need more support and Broly has never moved.

Someone also posted an image a while back of Broly using a Play Arts Kai stand that looked really good.

:welcome1:

I use the Bandai Tamashii Nations Saint Cloth Myth EX Display Stage. They have great wide bases and really good support arms.

View attachment 159954

Edited: They hold him up quite well...

View attachment 159955

View attachment 159956

I shake the book case that my S.H. Figuarts are in just so I know which ones need more support and Broly has never moved.

I actually have that stand but it didn't occur to me to give it a try. I just was trying the normal tamashii stands. Do you have to use multiple arms to give him enough support?

MagpieMad - I might have to look into the Play Arts Kai stands as well. Can you buy them individually?

Just looked on ebay and they are available individually for about $26 from one seller, international shipping is insane though ($80). So no good if you're not American!

play arts kai stand | eBay

But, as with most things on ebay, if you're patient one will pop up eventually. Good luck :)

I actually have that stand but it didn't occur to me to give it a try. I just was trying the normal tamashii stands. Do you have to use multiple arms to give him enough support?

I'm not sure. I used the multiple arms from the get-go because I wanted to make sure he didn't move or shake. I know some people have posed him in the air with just one arm but they warned others to be careful in case he falls because of how heavy he is.

Here the latest modifications I did:

SCE2015d_zps9509fc6a.jpg

The version of "saturated color" created based on how the figure looks in different pictures of expos and conventions.

And the extra image with the third version that has texture in the armor:

Android16Energy_zps4af8ceee.jpg

Back