S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting to see a customized 18 in her alternate outfit...

280px-Android18ImperfectCellSagaNV.jpg

View attachment 137687

mad props to whoever knows what cartoon this is fused with

Hey Arn---err, I mean Goku! That's actually a really good drawing, who the heck would have thought to draw a Hey Arnold! parody using DragonBall Z chracters. Good ol' football head. Why didn't they put Bulma as Helga? That would have been perfect.

Just saw Funimation is releasing the extended version of BoG 7th of oktober in the states, nice.

Looking forward to picking it up on Tuesday.

Sorry for triple post, but I had to share.. this cosplay is perfect :monkey4

View attachment 137731

That is strangely good. I want to see the back of her jacket to see if she went all out and stitched the Red Ribbon logo on. That would be insane.

Edited: Random statement; I would gladly buy an actual S.H. Figuarts model of the Dragon Fist dragon. That would be *****ing awesome to have in the collection display. (The head and part of the neck.)

Dragon_Fist_Goku_Edit_1_by_MrQuatrario.jpg

ban150257.jpg

I want to do this so bad!

I hope they come out with a beige color edition of this. The grey may work but I would prefer beige, though.

Here's another picture from ToyArk, not sure if this one has been shown...

sh-figuarts-dragonball-z-lineup-1080.jpg

Edited: Is that in release order?

So, Super Vegito....think that Tamashii is gonna pull another Normal Goku and just stall his release until they have nothing interesting left to tease?

So, Super Vegito....think that Tamashii is gonna pull another Normal Goku and just stall his release until they have nothing interesting left to tease?

I never heard about that with Normal Goku, what happened?

I think it would be smart to stall his release a month before he appears on Dragon Ball Kai.

I hope they come out with a beige color edition of this. The grey may work but I would prefer beige, though.

Here's another picture from ToyArk, not sure if this one has been shown...

sh-figuarts-dragonball-z-lineup-1080.jpg

Edited: Is that in release order?
Yes thats the order they were released from left to right

Nah I don't think so.. they're already doing that with Nappa which I'm sure we'll get at some point. I'm predicting Vegito will be released late Summer/early Fall of next year.

Yes thats the order they were released from left to right

That's pretty cool to see the "evolution" of the DragonBall Z S.H. Figuarts line.

Would you go for one in blue?

View attachment 137740

Yes! Thank you! Just looked it up and found it on eBay. Do you have it? It looks awesome.

same story as this.

attachment.php

7 years?! :horror

(That's interesting to look at the original mold, crisis was right when he said that the gray generic figure would be ideal for customs.)

Gosh that's pretty.

I'm not much for re-paints -- I'm typically ok with having one color variant of each figure -- but I've always had an affinity for Vegeta and his alternate color form from the anime so I'm trying to pick him up in the aftermarket before prices get a little too insane.

Crazy that the only figures that are currently being sold at or near retail are Piccolo (Manga) [Reissue], SS Goku [Reissue], Son Goku and Krillin. Of course that's due in large part to those particular figures being a few of the most recently released / reissued but, still, only a matter of time before that changes, eh?

I get damn near depressed looking at SS3 Goku and SS Vegeta aftermarket prices so I could only imagine how discouraging it would be for individuals who, as either long-time or newly-baptized fans of DBZ, are just now crawling up from beneath their rock and discovering this line.

No actually, that way of thinking has existed for thousands of years. It's called being pragmatic. If there would be anything arrogant about americans, it's the idea that they created that way of thinking.

It's as dumb as stereotyping by saying a japanese company would per definition act like some type of samurai.

You're being rude (not the first time) and you're stereotyping. The sad irony is that if anything, you affirm negative stereotypes that exist about australians. Give your own nationality a better image, instead of attacking others', and quit being a git.

Stereotypes are generally only insulting if they ring true. So, if this isn't the case - why then are you all so flustered? Was I wrong to think that Japanese businessmen possess an enduring moral creed, whereas American "cowboys" like to play it fast and loose. Point in case: Wolf of Wall Street - based on real story. When did I ever say that was a bad thing, and for that matter who really cares?

What's that you say, a negative Australian stereotype. Do tell...

Last edited:
Back