S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wasnt starting an argument, or restarting as the case may be. I just didnt know what they meant and since I got two SDCC Gohans, one with and one without the sticker, I thought I should ask. Thanks for the info!

Just thinking about it.. Broly's shipping box is gonna be friggin humongous. I wonder what color they'll choose? Light green? Gold?

His box should be white and yellow-green or gold with burgundy letters, I think that would make the most sense

i wasnt starting an argument, or restarting as the case may be. I just didnt know what they meant and since I got two SDCC Gohans, one with and one without the sticker, I thought I should ask. Thanks for the info!
Im sorry if I sounded nasty, its just we hear that myth so often im on high alert when a comment arises about it :p

IXI Nick IXI: my SDCC SS Son Gohan is without the sticker too, i bought it at bbts.

I found this article about the Toei Sticker.

dragonballfan: I'm sorry to hear that, apart of the matter mentioned by Bardoon in the japanese store where I ordered, they (Bandai) changed the release date to the day 29.

No worries, you weren't starting anything. Feel free to ask anything on this forum! It's what we're here for!

Just thinking about it.. Broly's shipping box is gonna be friggin humongous. I wonder what color they'll choose? Light green? Gold?

Yeah, the box is going to be insane. The width and the height. I hope it's a light color because some dark colors blur the figure picture on the side of the box.

probably about the same size as the sigma D-arts. i hope the box is red wine with gold.

Broly will def have a huge box. Especially considering he's also getting a stand, and accessories. I might have to clear up my anime/manga display again just for him.

After much waiting and seeing a deal at Barnes and Nobles (20% off for members! Great stuff), I got my Android 18. She poses pretty great actually, feels a little more fragile than the other DBZ Figuarts though. But I'm content, I got her for $32 I think. I also snagged a pack of stands for later releases and for my Iron Men Figuarts.

Uhhh explosive effects anyone?

ban15a04.jpg

Is it possible that the DaTong Vegeta quantity is becoming more scarce? There are some people on eBay that are selling him around the current $27 - 30 but then others are selling him for $70+. I always assumed that bootlegs would continue being produced as long as there was demand.

Now, I know i said I despise GT with a passion, but that doesnt mean I dont like the designs for ssj4, and that video shows, what I believe is OFFICIAL Toriyama designs for a certain legendary saiyan in ssj4. Its a manga that follows the card game in Japan called DB Heroes, I posted a video before of it, but the basic jist of it is similar to Xenoverse in its stories. So while the story itself isnt canon, the designs are, and he looks just as terrifying as i thought he would be.

If you havent seen the cutscenes i suggest you look on youtube for them, as they are very well done, designed by Toriyama and animated by Toei, and show some very interesting what ifs.

He does look pretty freaky!

Those videos you posted convinced me in the direction of the new art style. Wouldn't it be great to watch the Freeza fight where Goku's eyes aren't constantly changing position? Or his hair getting 3 times as big and then smaller? Or his muscles being all over the place with their disproportions?

Back