S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Images of Android No.17 (final product):

GO1mPS2l.jpg

W1eduPS8.jpg

5EADoisr.jpg

WyMhC2OD.jpg

zu62NmIa.jpg

0W1l9pv5.jpg

AH8gRUd4.jpg

Source: Saint Seiya Friends.

17s box looks amazing, and im glad they seem to have toned down the "eyeliner" to match 18s better. Thanks for the pics orbital!

Wow!!
What a great figure! His angry face looks spot-on. At least one of the androids has expression lol.
Can't wait to put him on my shelf!

I've no idea why the hell they posed 17 as the Flash but that pose is SO god damn awesome. I can't remember him ever running in the show like that but it fits him brilliantly.

I plan on posing Android 17 and 18 similar to this...

tumblr_m3mwemmVZH1qiqegzo1_500.gif

So I'm glad to see him in a foward running action on the back of the box.

Edited: Here's some other pictures I found online...

android_17_by_joseg2099-d5gny1e.png

android_18_by_joseg2099-d5hdcpt.png

I got a gohan with no sticker, brand new...

I don't think that's a problem. Where did you get it? I've heard people that bought ones from Spain, Italy, and France that didn't have a sticker but didn't come across any problems with the actual figure.

Would anybody happen to have a decently good comparison picture(s) between Manga Gohan and SDCC Gohan? (Edited) Especially the faces. I've seen ones of Super Saiyan Goku and Piccolo but I don't think I've ever seen one with Gohan.

Lets not start the sticker argument again! They are merely so you can tell where they were sold, and some SDCC figures dont even have it. The whole "gold=best" thing is a myth, its completely untrue. I have white sticker figures that are better painted than my golds.

lol someone should make a guide of this thread :lol

on page xx you can find this argument
on page xx you can find this persons collection
on page xxxx you can comparions of this certain figure

and make it somehow sticky :p

Back