S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly wish Tamashii Nations announce a re-release for Gohan. Looking for a replacement one only is such a pain in the donkey honestly. He's $200+ now.

Awesome pictures Havok.

Tamashii Effect Explosion Gray & Red versions (release date February, price ¥2700 each set):

fo20007.jpg

Source: TAG Hobby.

Im laughing at folk saying Brolys quality has went down. Did anyone actually expect any different? It always happens when transitioning from prototype to production figure. I for one think he actually looks a bit better now without the shading on his body, Broly wasnt a colourful character, and the hair is much more like what it should be.

His hair is the same length, what's different is the focal length of the camera lens, and distance to the object. Different focal lengths play tricks with perspective, everything medium depth and beyond look farther away, so its more easily occluded by the hair in the front.
Example:
100_6868.JPG
100_6867.JPG

They said that they want to give some attention to Buu saga characters, so I'm sure they're on the agenda. But no official word yet as to what characters they're planing other than Super Vegito.

I'm running a poll for the community that I plan to send off to Tamashii, if you want a particular character in the Buu saga, just check my signature to vote the poll. (pass it around too)

Back