S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it true that goku only ever actually killed like 3 people

not true, he killed the entire red ribbon army, tao pai pai, king piccolo, his grandfather, general black, plus sentient things like the pterodactil, majin buu.

but he actually only defeated buu and frieza, radditz was killed by piccolo, frieza killed by trunks, cell by gohan and vegeta was pummeled by the ozaru

My Super Saiyan Gods with the flame effect red version

RSbJgR4l.jpg

V2j6eiJl.jpg

MEclgpXl.jpg

qhBB4zal.jpg

B9M7glKl.jpg

XTbMvuwl.jpg

Waitaminute, that SSj God statue's head is removable & fits on Normal Goku's body??

Awesome pics havok! So that head fits pretty well on a figuarts goku, eh? Does it attach to the ball joint or did you just set it on top of the neck?

is it true that goku only ever actually killed like 3 people

not true, he killed the entire red ribbon army, tao pai pai, king piccolo, his grandfather, general black, plus sentient things like the pterodactil, majin buu.

but he actually only defeated buu and frieza, radditz was killed by piccolo, frieza killed by trunks, cell by gohan and vegeta was pummeled by the ozaru

He was pretty strict in early Dragonball Z that he didn't want to kill anybody. I think that's why I liked Vegeta quite a bit because he was mostly used to clean up Goku's messes with Nappa and the Ginyu Force. I doubt Goku would have killed Dodoria and Zarbon, too.

Been playing around with the figures and the possible displays. Haven't put anybody together yet other than Goku and Vegeta but I figured I'd just get familiar with their articulation and temporarily displayed them...

WP_20140920_004.jpg

WP_20140920_018.jpg

It's good to break the joints in. Only one I barely touch though is Scouter Vegeta, for obvious reasons.

It's good to break the joints in. Only one I barely touch though is Scouter Vegeta, for obvious reasons.

Yeah, it's a great way to get comfortable with the articulation. It's insane how different these are when you have them in your hands and the amount of possibilities you have for posing them.

That's the only one I rarely touch. I have him in an aerial Gallic Gun pose and I don't really plan on moving him too much.

Gosh I want that ss Vegeta!

As Big Deano mentioned, it's the Datong Super Saiyan Vegeta. I ordered from this seller and had a great experience.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/271525363473?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Yeah Goku only killed Yakon and Majin Buu, though to be fair, he thought he killed Frieza, and chances are, so did us, the viewers for sometime.

Back