S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, great price on SS3 Goku! Where do you live? Hope you bought both for that price :)

Few miles outside of Chicago. I went in there one Saturday to look around and I saw it on the top shelf. I checked it and it was MITB and saw the price tag on it and immediately bought it. Then the following Saturday I was at the same mall and decided to go in the store to look around and she put another one out at the same price tag. I usually don't buy doubles but I like the figure so much I figured what the hell. So it'll be cool to have one displayed and then the other next to him in the box.

Hey Philo weren't you working on some sort of super poll?:lol

Don't worry Sil, I'm still doing that super poll (Wow that was bad phrasing) But I just had to wait for all announcements first before finishing it. Then work got in the way. :/

But the poll is still coming (imagine if two words in that sentence were spelled different :lol )

It was Toei Animation I think, they said to Tamashii that they don't want SSj Goku to have a smiling face :/ That's what Tamashii said at the con anyway. The transcript is somewhere in this thread.

That's strange. Hopefully they'll release a Super Saiyan 2 Goku at some point. The only thing they would need new is the head/hair sculpt. They can re-use the faces from normal Goku but add the yellow and green paint to it. Maybe a new energy projection display, as well, to make it stand out.

That's strange. Hopefully they'll release a Super Saiyan 2 Goku at some point. The only thing they would need new is the head/hair sculpt. They can re-use the faces from normal Goku but add the yellow and green paint to it. Maybe a new energy projection display, as well, to make it stand out.
I doubt the license holder will change their stand though :/

Anyone own this figure, or any of the figures from this series?

"Dragonball Z Ultimate Evolution"
2d61_12.JPG

I almost got into these before I discovered S.H Figuarts

We just have to make our voices heard! Plus, I would really like a Super Saiyan 2 Goku. So it would kill two birds with one stone on that one. They could at least give him the smirk.
Remember, Tamashii wanted to include it (they made after all) but Toei said ****** that noise. We should try to ask Tamashii to try again, and contact Toei to say "let Tamashii do it"

Remember, Tamashii wanted to include it (they made after all) but Toei said ****** that noise. We should try to ask Tamashii to try again, and contact Toei to say "let Tamashii do it"

I would gladly sign a petition for it. ...Do petitions mean anything in regards to production of these figures?

Nice find! Seems legit, some good reviews, went ahead and grabbed an extra frieza. Shocked someone still has it for retail.

That's what seems strange, to me. I remember a website having Perfect Cell for retail, I placed an order, and then a few days later I got a refund from them because they were sold out.

That's what seems strange, to me. I remember a website having Perfect Cell for retail, I placed an order, and then a few days later I got a refund from them because they were sold out.

I figure that's the worst case scenario here. I actually found a Cell at retail on a shoe store of all places 2 weeks ago. Placed an order and sure enough, few days later a brand new Cell showed up.

I was actually about to trade an extra sdcc piccolo to get a MISB frieza, but jumped on this instead. Save the piccolo for trade fodder down the road.

Hmmm, I'll give them a shot. They allow paypal checkout, so at least there's that extra level of protection if they're not for real.

I couldn't help myself I took a shot. They pay with PayPal and I used a CC to add a layer of protection. Thanks for the link and fingers crossed.

Hmmm, I'll give them a shot. They allow paypal checkout, so at least there's that extra level of protection if they're not for real.

and they offer realistic products at realistic prices, save for frieza, all of their products seem to be accurately priced, and they dont have impossible to find figures for very cheap, which is a sign of fraud

Back