S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I won the lottery, I'd buy 3 of each. One to play with, one to keep in the box as a reserve in case something bad happens to the one I'm playing with, and a third one to use as a prize in one of my contests when the time comes that they're all worth $300+ already :)

So right now i will begin to re organize my room so i am putting most of my dbz figuarts on my desk . I stil got an sdcc picolo in the box, a saiyan saga vegeta in the box, a datong vegeta, krillins second body in a box, and i also got a manga goku picolo and regular goku on the way. I think im addicted lol. Here it is.

RICH.png

Thanx Speakers92, appreciate it! :hi5:

@imaI2EAPEi2 impressive lineup dude! Is that Tarble in the center? All the other customs are excellent, especially Jeice! It's just too bad General Grievous isn't a massive Great Ape instead though, haha

Thanx Speakers92, appreciate it! :hi5:

@imaI2EAPEi2 impressive lineup dude! Is that Tarble in the center? All the other customs are excellent, especially Jeice! It's just too bad General Grievous isn't a massive Great Ape instead though, haha

Lol yes that tarbles is a custom i bought on ebay cheaper then a saiyan saga vegeta and it had the sdcc gohan head. i was going to make him the right proportion and re sculpt the hair but havent gotten around to it since i dont really care for the character. also i do have the ichi bankujii oozaru and i believe he is the same size or near the same size as greivous. I also got that guru that is close to scale to figuarts let me see if i can find a pic for ya.

EDIT# actually he is a bit shorter because his legs are bent but close enough lol. Also ichi bankujii shenron and my guru with king picolo.

Last edited:
:wave: :lol

broadway.gif

Rememeber blood. All your hopes and dreams remain with us :rotfl don't worry I'll help get you your Nappa.

So right now i will begin to re organize my room so i am putting most of my dbz figuarts on my desk . I stil got an sdcc picolo in the box, a saiyan saga vegeta in the box, a datong vegeta, krillins second body in a box, and i also got a manga goku picolo and regular goku on the way. I think im addicted lol. Here it is.

Is your detolf on a table on its side?

Back