S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a badass custom dude! I usually get my Stage Act 4's from ebay, a set of 3 for $20 bucks. If you want the logos for Goku's gi like he has in Battle of Gods, then I suggest ordering the Datong SS3 head as well, it comes with Goku's Kanji symbols from the movie that you can put on his gi.
Thanks! Yeah I want a SS3 head anyway and I might just do that. It's funny that they include that water decal with the head. I'm not complaining though!

Rebel760 - Mine was 3 coats of red on the hair. The eyes and eyebrows were really tricky for me, so be careful with those. I ended up using a tooth pick to apply the paint to the eyes and eyebrows. In fact I really destroyed the right eye! I got so upset. I just ended up repainting the whole eye!

photo_zps6ea03fee.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
photo1_zpsdd2ebfa4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Yes it is acryllic and from Michaels too! Very cheap. I bought mine in two sets. 20 dollars total for about 20 bottles of paint and a carousel to hold the paint in. The two items were clearanced.

Thanks! Yeah I want a SS3 head anyway and I might just do that. It's funny that they include that water decal with the head. I'm not complaining though!

Rebel760 - Mine was 3 coats of red on the hair. The eyes and eyebrows were really tricky for me, so be careful with those. I ended up using a tooth pick to apply the paint to the eyes and eyebrows. In fact I really destroyed the right eye! I got so upset. I just ended up repainting the whole eye!

photo_zps6ea03fee.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
photo1_zpsdd2ebfa4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Yes it is acryllic and from Michaels too! Very cheap. I bought mine in two sets. 20 dollars total for about 20 bottles of paint and a carousel to hold the paint in. The two items were clearanced.

Thanks i'm going to order another goku and give it a try. So for the eye brows and eyes you used a tooth pick and for the hair did you just use a brush?

Correct. I bought a super tiny brush to use for the eyes and it just didn't work. I used the toothpick and just went a little drop at a time.

Zornimus Prime: no worries glad I could help :) The guy who runs the site posts on here every so often with new pieces. I think his name is FrankieDF.

That's a really cool custom, wish I had the skills/bottle to attempt some of the stuff I see on this forum!

You can use a little Dull Coat (Cote) spray if you want to bring the glossiness down on the hair. Just make sure to cover up the rest of him if you spray and test it on something first. I used dull coat back in the day when I customized G.I. Joe figures and it worked well for "sealing" a lot of paint on figures as well.

Lol I like the Figuarts Story :D Naughty Son Woody is going to attack someone unfortunate :)

They can't, because then other people from other lines are going to cry like whiney little *****es because DBZ gets disproportional attention.

Like we do now.:lol

I don't know which foul sadistic son of a ***** came up with the idea on here, but I can't get figuarts biker mice from mars out of my head anymore. Everytime I see those kamen riders I think 'fuuuuuuuuuu'.

They can't, because then other people from other lines are going to cry like whiney little *****es because DBZ gets disproportional attention.

Like we do now.:lol

:lol :lol :lol

I don't know which foul sadistic son of a ***** came up with the idea on here, but I can't get figuarts biker mice from mars out of my head anymore. Everytime I see those kamen riders I think 'fuuuuuuuuuu'.

confused2.gif

Figuarts Street Sharks
Street-sharks.jpg

Figuarts Battletoads
Battletoads_cartoon_title_screen.jpg

Figuarts Samurai Pizza Cats
3092074-pizzacatsvitorypose.jpg

Figuarts Darkwing Duck
300px-Darkwing_Duck.jpg

Figuarts Howard the Duck
2911531-6a00e54ee7b642883301127905bb1328a4_500wi.jpg

Na, apart from figuarts mass effect, it'd be so cool if they just did Throttle, Vinnie and Modo with their bikes. **** beings they rocked, literally.

I've said before figuarts Disney with all kinds of major characters would I think do very well.

Disney is HUUUUUGE in Japan sfar as I know.

Back