S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and Broseph is Doomsday, but Majin Buu? Can't really think of any Marvel counterpart.. Absorbing Man maybe? lol

He really is one of the more unique villains in all of fiction, like him or not there aren't that many that can compare to Buu when you take into account all his abilities, his past, near-invincibility, etc. I always wondered what would happen if Buu was dropped in the Marvel or DC universes.. utter chaos!

doomsday and darkseid are dc...:p

I'd say frieza is more like Zod (well, not man of steel sod) or just someone who wants to rule, he's not metaphysical. Broly is doomsday true, so buu is darkseid imo. Cell is Brainiac, duh.:lol

securedownload.jpg

Questions for all those who ordered Android 18 directly from Amazon.com and not a third party on amazon:

1.) Did it ship already? If so, when?

2.) where did it ship from? (Location listed in tracking)

bumpin'

Hey anyone here order 18 from toy arena?!? I hav it pre ordered but when i searched it up it wasnt there anymore on the search engine!?

Looking for a Figuarts Zero Goku at a reasonable price from a reputable US online seller. Usually I go BBTS but they're sold out. Any recommendations, folks?

They aren't unfortunately, they are only for demonstration purposes. I sure wish they were though cause they look awesome!

Back