S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I re watched that episode, thanks Sil, but it's kind of sad watching vegeta so angry about that

He's certainly right imo, I agree completely. It's a massive **** move by goku imo. Then again, if he'd gone ssj3, I just realised, he'd have powered up Buu quicker as they were in the ship. So from that perspective I get that goku wanted to keep his power as low as possible.

But it still makes the fight uninteresting to me, as it is factually a fake fight. Goku could've demolished Vegeta if the situation had allowed it.

Well... Goku at SSj3 couldn't even touch Beerus, whereas Vegeta at SSj2 managed to get a few hits in (albeit blinded with rage). So who really knows?

I know it shouldn't make sense, but it's Toriyama's work, so it is what it is :dunno

That just sounds like a big load of nonsense to me.

Also, early material takes precedence over later material, the fact is that their fight is a fluke.

watching this ep: https://www.dragonballclub.net/dragonball-z-episode-277/

and according to supreme kai kid buu is stronger than all the other buu's...

Also, how can a dead vegeta be still around, but not access the afterlife versions of gohan etc?

Seriously the buu saga writing is like the biggest waste of fantastic characters ever to me.:lol

Is there ANY way to make sense of it?

And then they stupidly destroy the fusion earrings? Ugh.

Dear god. I'm not sure if I can justify buying any buu saga figuarts for myself anymore.

Could someone with as little spoilers as possible tell me what from BoG is in conflict with anything post-cell, and what affirms the buu saga events? BoG is fully canon right?

@Philo that music, so much chills. I love that theme.
:exactly:

BTW, I still like SSJ2 for it's lean physique and evil demeanor.

Could someone with as little spoilers as possible tell me what from BoG is in conflict with anything post-cell, and what affirms the buu saga events? BoG is fully canon right?
AFAIK, it is canon.

That is so cool. I loved the voice-over for her in the movie.

Speaking of the movie, if Vegeta indeed surpassed Goku SSJ3, why didn't he undergo a transformation?

Lol not really, but nothing in DBZ makes sense or is logical. Toriyama said Krillin doesn't have a nose because he "breathes thru his skin." Tien has a third eye? Time travel in the Cell Saga is just as much hocus-pocus as the shenanigans in the Buu Saga. It's like when someone declares Mormonism beliefs as utterly insane, yet have no problem accepting a talking snake in the garden of Eden and earth being 5,000 years old. Just sit back and enjoy :D

There is no sense made in anything from Buu Saga. But how could there be when the character the saga is named after doesn't make sence? Fat Buu + Evil Buu = Super Buu - Fat Buu = Kid Buu

I am extremely pleased with your comments friends, I make those images to share my admiration for the series and it gives me pleasure to be here with like minded people to my tastes, frankly appreciate you.
You guys are the best :hi5:

I leave this old video about 2 fans of anime that I find funny, activate subtitles:

I appreciate the effort you put into them. If it wasn't for your watermarks, they'd look like Tamashji's official work.

On Vegeta at SSJ2 being stronger than SSJ3 Goku in BoG, I'm not sure if it's about form honestly. Mystic Gohan might be stronger than SSJ3 Goku after all and he never had to go Super Saiyan.

SSJ2 Vegeta might be outmatched by SSJ3 Goku but keep in mind that Vegeta was barely able to do anything to Kid Buu (both dead and alive) and yet, he kept getting back up, while SSJ 3 Goku was also struggling. So Vegeta might have a chance.

The Buu Saga might have been intended to be a lot sillier than previous sagas honestly, due to Kid Trunks and Goten. I mean, look at Majin Buu people, come on. It still had some serious moments - namely when there was nothing to do with Kid Trunks and Goten - but still.

It's like when someone declares Mormonism beliefs as utterly insane, yet have no problem accepting a talking snake in the garden of Eden and earth being 5,000 years old. Just sit back and enjoy :D
It wasn't a "talking snake" It was an intelligent life-form that took the form of a snake (fallen Angel: Satan).
About the age of the Earth, keep in mind the power that created it, is the very same power that turned water into *aged* wine. Jesus gave the wine years of time to age within minutes, if that wine were carbon dated back then, it would say that it was very aged despite being transformed just minutes ago.

(fun fact: evolution and creation both agree that snakes use to have legs, the bible said it first though)

If you want to discuss this more, please PM me, This discussion is inappropriate here in this thread.

watching this ep: https://www.dragonballclub.net/dragonball-z-episode-277/

and according to supreme kai kid buu is stronger than all the other buu's...

Also, how can a dead vegeta be still around, but not access the afterlife versions of gohan etc?

Seriously the buu saga writing is like the biggest waste of fantastic characters ever to me.:lol

Is there ANY way to make sense of it?
Gohan wasn't dead, Buu absorption doesn't kill them immediately.
Goku said it in this episode you posted:
https://www.dragonballclub.net/dragonball-z-episode-268/
"They are part of Buu now They can't even die"

During the Kid Buu fight (after he really did die), he was likely stuck at the check-in station along with the billions of other people.

@killian lol love that summation.:lol

@Philo lmao 'stuck at the check in station', writing doesn't get any worse than that.:lol I mean come on... It makes no sense lol. The saga I mean.

This period had even more nonsense than I remembered. I think I'd rather buy doubles of my faves than any buu saga stuff.

"Kid Buu being the strongest" is a dub thing. He's the most destructive, because he won't hold back.

Isn't SSJ3 kind of like a longer lasting Kaioken? I like that they just master the SSJ2 form, since SSJ3 is only obtainable in death, and wrecks the mortal body. Doesn't it drain their life span? It wasn't really a Super Saiyan form, just something to enjoy in the Other World, and those tournaments. SSJ3 just seemed to add power, but not helpful technique-wise, durability, or speed, when I watch it. Maybe I'm wrong! I'm sure someone will correct me!

Hold on, SSJ3 isn't only obtainable in death. Gotenks achieved it, though it might be likely it's only obtainable on a different plane since he went SSJ3 in the hyperbolic time chamber and Goku in Other World. It's possible instead it's hard to maintain in a regular plane (Earth and Kai Planet) and we do know that Goku had more limitations with it when he was alive again, as he had no problems with it when he was dead and fighting Fat Buu.

I think you're still right that SSJ3 only gives power though, but Gotenks did seem faster with it. Who knows? It likely did increase durability, since that goes with power. Technique wise we saw nothing. It did drain and nearly cripple Goku and Gotenks though, like an amplified Kaio Ken did to Goku against Vegeta and Freiza. SSJ 1 and 2 didn't seem to ruin any of the Saiyans ever.

I've never really cared for any SS level past 2. That's why I've skipped SS3 Goku.

i really dig the ss4 vers of vegeta and goku, was there any figuarts of those made yet? or just customs?

Back