S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey no prob Crisis.:hi5:

@Philo oh it's no overall judgement on manga vs anime. It's just that I personally don't get you'd be content with manga piccolo IF your only fandom is the anime.
True, :) lucky for me, my brother likes both, so he'd be content with the Manga version for now anyway.

I love my Piccolo figure.:lol
tumblr_n7y4txqlWw1s4ie08o1_1280.jpg

Manga piccolo just isn't piccolo to me. I'm sensitive to matching colours. I already have enough trouble with fanta-sponsered Goku, let a way too pale, yellow armed, red band piccolo.

But owning three is kinda too crazy for me I think. Could always buy the zero I guess. Think I'm gonna customise one of my piccolo's tulban heads to closed eyes.
Nice pose, true to the character. I agere on manga Piccolo, his colors are way too different from the anime compared to Goku and Gohan. Though having manga and anime colors Piccolo is great so you can display one with turban and one without while the paint jobs justify it more or less

Anyone have a decent price recommendation for SDCC Goku? Like what's a good max?

Nice pose, true to the character. I agere on manga Piccolo, his colors are way too different from the anime compared to Goku and Gohan. Though having manga and anime colors Piccolo is great so you can display one with turban and one without while the paint jobs justify it more or less

Anyone have a decent price recommendation for SDCC Goku? Like what's a good max?

That's exactly what I am telling myself to get a manga piccolo, anyway, it wouldn't be a waste, this figures prices always increase... Piccolo is piccolo! yet I'm not 1000% sure

image.jpg

So i got bored and decided to re position my ssj 3 goku lol not really good at posing or posting pics from my iphone, hopefuly it worked haha

Where is that effect piece for Piccolo from?
It's the buster-end of Mega Man X's triple shot piece.
mmxblast.jpg
You see how there's a part that goes back over his forearm? That piece can detach (so you can put the shots on other characters) so I just turned it around and slotted it over piccolo's SBC fingers. He was shooting Frieza's death beam before but it blocked the view of everyone so I had to find something smaller.

The only SSj Vegeta's that are worth it is if you want the ascended SSj Trunks head...

But the SSj 3 Goku head sculpt is releasing early July...

I don't respect the SSj3 head, the hair too short compared to the original (the original's hair was too short compared to the anime :( ) I can't justify getting it if you already have the original SSj3. But if you need a stand in, I don't believe $20 is worth it considering its missing several pieces.

I don't respect the SSj3 head, the hair too short compared to the original (the original's hair was too short compared to the anime :( ) I can't justify getting it if you already have the original SSj3. But if you need a stand in, I don't believe $20 is worth it considering its missing several pieces.

Well I figure most people spend $20 more or less on random stuff like fast food every other day (hell my lunch break every day costs me around 8 bucks give or take), so might as well put it towards a decent stand-in that could be used for a potential Raditz custom. $20 isn't that expensive for what they're asking

Awesome work gil! I love that you did both super saiyan and normal for him!
Dare I ask... how tall is he compared to Goku?

Philosopher, wolvie9, TBlake: Thanks for your comments friends.

Thanks man, it is a pleasure to serve, belong to this great forum and share the taste for this amazing & excellent line.

More pics of Android No. 18 (from users of 2chan & Cybergundam):

hEOSoxTr.jpg

Sorry if this has already been covered (I've not ventured in here for AGES!!) but does Android 18 come with an extra head for Krillin???

That's awesome if she does

Nice pics lately as well guys some awesome shots.

Neil

Guys, should I buy the SDCC Piccolo? He's the only one out of the three repaints that I want (actually I want Original Animation Vegeta but he's not out).
I think if I got him I'd swap the belt for the red one from Manga version like I've seen some users here do. How easy is this to do? Does he run the risk of damage?
EDIT: I just remembered something thats also important - how does he look with manga goku and gohan?

Back