S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that zone of enders? If so, I remember that game on ps2 lool didnt kno they had their own figures lol

I don't think a lot of people did :lol I haven't met another collector that had all the releases. I got doubles too as you can see, 7 friggin Jehuty's :lol

The ZoE figures are awesome, nice collection. I like them but I could never get past their... peculiar protrusion... ehrm.

Cockpit is quite appropriate for it :lol

This is why no one can trust us when they see a figure reveal here :lol

You're absolutely right, I had not noticed it :rotfl

Thanks for the information about Anubis.

I used the Edit/Transform/Warp tool for adapt the Vegeta armor ;)

TBlake & Bane: Thanks friends.

Snake Plissken: awesome collection :thud:, thanks for posting it.

I hope that Kaiyodo includes some orbital frames at their reissue line named Legacy of Revoltech.

I redid the image of Son Goku Kaiō-ken x20 version:

SonGokuKx20_zps67656a94.jpg

It woulda been phat if the other Z Fighters like Yamcha y Tien also learned how to perform Kaioken, so they would have at least remained relevant in the series. They laid the groundwork and it sucks how they were reduced to background characters.

Anyone know how good the height differences are compared to Hybrid DB figures & Figuarts are? Thinking about substituting some figures that aren't out yet with hybrids.

Anyone know how good the height differences are compared to Hybrid DB figures & Figuarts are? Thinking about substituting some figures that aren't out yet with hybrids.

The only ones that scale close to Figuarts are Kid Buu, Gotenks/SSJ3 Gotenks, and kid Goku from the GT series

Yamcha didn't lay **** and I'm convinced that includes bulma. He does nothing useful in dbz that has anything to o with fighting. Tien had a few memoreable beats, which is logical because if you watch dragonball...

Yamcha still doesn't do much and tien os ****ing SICK. The difference is massive in DB. And honestly no reason to assume different in dbz.

Yes, tien learning kaioken would've been cool but guess what, he stalled cell WITHOUT IT. That is how brutal tien is.

Yamchas ignoreable and I bet could never handle kaioken.

Yes I'm still on the 'free tien of being paired up with yamcha as a duo' campaign.:lol Load of misinformed rubbish.

I hope that Kaiyodo includes some orbital frames at their reissue line named Legacy of Revoltech.

Orbital your pics are amazing!!!

So was thinking that Buck WILL be God Goku SDCC then when they release sayin saga goku with anubis and stick , that one will be a kaioken SDCC EX lol

In my opinion, Gotenks and Kid Bu, I have a normal Gotenks and a SS3 Gotenks with Gogeta body on my display of SH :p

That's why i say it woulda been phat if Yamcha learned it, because he then would have at least been able to keep up as much as Tien. Would've been great to see them kick ass alongside Goku and Vegeta, as long as they could. People would have a higher opinion of Yamcha if he was shown as a determined fighter eager to help his friends anyway he can

Nice one,

Oh yamchas clearly detirmined to hel his friends anyway he can in db... He's just not useful as a fighter because he's too weak. Empowering him is also useless because there's enough characters already.

He just stayed around after being a loser in db, and after bulma dumped him toriyama should've just ditched the character. But he made him go with krillin toroshi and that kindof set his useless continual inclusion in motion.

It's true he could've been made better but remember that dbz is an anime thingm the source material is just db, and from db's perspective his sole us is to be the one that loses, so the entire tournament wasn't made up of z fighters in the finals. Seriously, he's literally there to lose from a writing pov and you can't suddenly change that just because the anime starts at the saiyan saga.

Yamcha is the appendix of the franchise.

Yamcha is the appendix of the franchise.

Well we'll just have to agree to disagree then.. I think had he beefed up throughout DBZ & the movies, developed more techniques and enhanced his Wolf Fang Fist and Spirit Ball + Kaioken, then that's all the better and would've just made the fighting scenes even more exciting lol (same with Krillin, imagine a Destructo Disc or Solar Flare x30! :eek:

btw I found those lights you told me about, can't wait to test them out! Thanks for sharing :D

Perfect, cooler!
The problem is, he would look too tall next to Cell and Piccolo. We already have some scale problems (like krillin being too big and cell being too small for example)

Thank you, but PS is not mine.

Yeah, I agree. But I always thought that at some point, scale problems should be corrected and not increased by adding more figures. So, if I were working at Bandai, I would try to focus on C16 only according to C17 and C18 (sadly, Cell has not already a solution). For me, no problem about "too much height". His Figuarts will never be so tall to carry 18 on his shoulder (hopefully I'm wrong XD).

I don't get why there's been lumps of Yamcha and Tien, considering Tien is a duo with Chiaotzu; they're literally only seen apart if one of them is dead. I mean Chiaotzu doesn't do too much ever and isn't that popular, but I still feel Yamcha and Tien shouldn't be grouped together. Tien is actually quite different in my opinion since he had good character development in Dragon Ball, and in Z his development was still fair though I guess Yamcha you could say had some development in Z (mostly losing Bulma :lol )

I still would love a Dragon Ball pack myself, and/or some supporting characters to go alongside the main Z cast. It also would help since Krillin is the only pure human/supporting character and he sticks out, unless you get 18 to pair him with. And seriously, if we get a Dragon Ball line, Master Roshi has to be one of the first to come out! :lecture He was one of my favorite parts of the series.

Back